Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-11-2019, 09:38 AM   #1

Sunday 17th Nov

Good Morning Catsey World

Been out with Gert and had boiled eggs for breakfast,just finished cleaning the oven and hob. Have said I will go into work tonight 4- 9. as per Pamela world a bit overtime and a favour.

Gert is going a bit barmy she has found one of her old discarded/ forgotten toys and going mad round the house.

P.P Safe as houses but against almost every H&S rules in everyone's book I suspect How is Ceri doing? and do you find that you are into a suitable routine for the two of you?

Dinky So pleased its a water infection (although that sounds odd) but totally agree with your food decision when Oscar my old cat got chronic renal failure I went with the what he eats is what he likes option. One I do not regret.
She sounds like she is a happy dog and that's lovely.

Pamela Did you go to the zoo? not sure if Kate and Rick did.

Shelley How are you looking at planning today?

Right all have a good day and speak later.

On Christmas presents.
Our family spending idea this year is £30 and we have done a secret Santa as we have three saving for houses so we each pulled a name out and that person has to give a variety of things they want and their secret Santa chooses so its a surprise yet we are simply spending £30 each as opposed to £30 x 19 people. No young children now the youngest is 18 well 19 in Jan. Brilliant and inventive idea something a little different.

Christmas is not about spending but about time and love.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-11-2019, 10:44 AM   #2

Re: Sunday 17th Nov

Morning all.
Dinky I'm glad you know what's wrong with Wilow, hope she's well soon.
I'm in living hell, urology tomorrow 5.15, pulmonary test thur and still waiting for ct scan.
Living on automatic pilot interspersed with sheer panic.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-11-2019, 05:35 PM   #3

Hi Kazz, hope your overtime shift goes by quick for you!!

Barney is the same when he finds a forgotten about toy!! Walks about with it in his mouth!!

Shelley, i cannot imagine how you are feeling just now.

I havnt been upto much today, just visiting Stevens mum as we havent seen her in a while. Was worrying about HArris the whole time i was out though as the wee rascal woudnt come in before we went out so had to leave a window open for him. I always worry in case something happens! I really dont like him going out but he loves being outside so i cant stop it as it wouldnt be right.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-11-2019, 08:13 PM   #4

Pamela, that's the hard thing about having cats, with dogs the decision is easy.
When we have had cats they have always been indoor/outdoor

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
17-11-2019, 09:46 PM   #5

Good morning Kazz, Shelley ,Pamela ,and all to follow. Monday morning here and a cooler day today, thank goodness.It got so unbearably hot here in the lounge last night that I ended up putting the air con on. Of course it leaked after about 5 minutes and water started running down the wall. The wallpaper is starting to lift off. I have to wait until the beginning of December until the heap pump company can come round and fix it.It goes fine on hot - it's just the cold setting where it plays up. I just pray that it doesn't get TOO hot between now and December.

Kazz, good you're getting a bit of overtime, especially at this time of the year. It's a good idea to cut back on presents, I agree. Christmas has become very commercial and it seems to be all about buy, buy ,buy.You seem to have a good system going there.AND yes, Christmas should be about spreading love to others and spending time with family and friends.It's such a magical time of year.Gert must keep you on your toes. Hope she is enjoying that forgotten toy.

Pamela,hope you enjoyed that lantern festival. I bet Steve's mum was pleased to see you.Naughty Harris, not coming inside for his mum.It's an awful worry, isn't it?Miracle is always trying to escape outside too.Being in her outdoor compound doesn't satisfy her, but as she is blind, I really can't let her go out. The cats all go out into the back garden every night with Janna for about an hour and they love it.Miracle is very hard to catch though, when we try and bring her in and spits and hisses at Janna and runs from her.I hope Harris finally came in at a decent hour for you Pamela.

Shelley,what a terrible time you're having. I really feel for you and wish I could say something that would make it easier for you.
Hang in there.I know it's hellish, but just take one day at a time. You WILL get through this Shelley. I'm thinking of you.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.