Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-10-2008, 09:30 AM   #1

Daily/Wednesday

Morning...Overcast here this morning, but look like it will brighten up, definitely colder in the mornings now though...
Got heaps to do today, once i get motivated
Made a big dent in my christmas shopping, only a few things left to get, even written all my cards
Hope all the poorly people are feeling better....
Enjoy your day everyone....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
15-10-2008, 09:55 AM   #2

Re: Daily/Wednesday

Cannt seem to get myself out of bed in the mornings just now, think its the onset of winter. Anyway, Morning all, am just about to get going for the day. Have loads to do, wont be back till late tonight and then have to pack for the house sit.
Catch you all later, have a good day xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #3

Am currently tucking into elevenses of ripe brie and crunchy apple . . . . Mmmmm

It's grey and overcast here too. I have a jumper and a shawl on; what am I going to be like in winter

As copywriting things are quiet at the moment, I'm adding elements/rewriting bits for our translation website. And that's about all! Oh, Myshka spent the night on OH's head for a change. He said he woke up with wet hair and was terrified that the cat had peed on him. Turns out Mysh must have been 'washing' him in the night. Bless

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
15-10-2008, 11:39 AM   #4

Morning all, still off sick - how long does this go on for? Another day of pottering around the house with no energy... either have a cold coming or its the mumps infection moving on out...

Have a good day all x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
15-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #5

Morning all!

Overcast here, and a chill in the air. I just hope it stays dry and crisp for the weekend, no matter how cold, so I can get a nice walk in the park! It's times like that a dog would come in handy (shhh don't tell my boys!)

Work is a bit less hectic but I'm concentrating on my own projects, editing different articles for our magazine (I love being editor-in-chief!) Team meeting later today though, where either something is going to hit the fan, or we'll iron out the problems and move on. Fingers crossed!

Donna, just rest plenty! Eat lots to give your body energy to recover, rest lots and have lots of hot baths! (my answer to any problem!)

Yola, that story of Myshka is adorable! Poor OH!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Flossie
15-10-2008, 01:29 PM   #6

afternoon, everyone

got some bananas and custard, if anyone wants some. it's 'real' custard, cos i made it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-10-2008, 01:54 PM   #7

Afternoon everyone!

Course, we all understand your getting ready for "C" early now Moli and you're excused. I don't even want to think about it yet.

Elaine, you'll feel more motivated when Erin is there to egg you on!

Is having Myshka on his head during the night likely to turn into a trend? I can almost see the cartoon!!!! Glad it wasn't pee

Donna - please take care, infections do take time to clear away. Try to curb your impatience and you'll feel better sooner!

Real home-made custard Stitch? I'll be round in a flash!!! Can I bring my OH - he's a fiend for proper custard, but he does like to hog the skin!!!

Meep - I wonder whether it's too late to train either of your two to a cat walking harness???? Is it worth having a go d'you think?

OH - has anyone heard from pinklizzy since she was sent home from work the other day? I do hope she's OK.

Have a great day everyone. More about Merlin's trip to the vet in another thread later.

Catsey Junior

15-10-2008, 01:57 PM   #8

it's birds custard, angie. hope that's ok. course you can bring your OH!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-10-2008, 02:12 PM   #9

Oh yes, that's lovely. We're on our way. Anywhere in particular to park the broomsticks?

Catsey Junior

15-10-2008, 02:18 PM   #10

well, there's a shed, but it's where i smoke, but you can park your brooms outside the back door!