Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
10-10-2008, 08:13 AM   #1

Daily Thread/ Friday

Morning all
Lovely morning here at the moment, am back off to work today, fingers crossed the weather stays nice because we are taking one of our service users to the West Midlands Safari Park today,should be fun

Hope everybody has a good day

p.s Elaine only 7 more sleeps

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-10-2008, 09:11 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/ Friday

Morning Erin, morning all..

Gorgeous bright sunny day again, I wonder how much longer this can last!

Usual house tasks today with a trolley dash thrown in. Has anyone noticed that the shelves are not so full in the supermarkets lately ..........are people stocking up on goods because of the general monetary climate I wonder?

Erin, it's good to hear you're feeling better, have a lovely day at West Midlands Safari Park .....I hope you'll get the chance to take some photos there..

I hope all the other poorly people and pets are on the mend too.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
10-10-2008, 09:16 AM   #3

Morning all! Miserable wet and stormy day today, woke up and could hear the rain lashing against the window; never the best for motivating me to get out of bed!

Working from home today, so got the boys to keep me company. Minsky's trying to get me to play with him and his ball, but I've got work to do.

Apparently I was talking in my sleep last night in a Geordie accent?! So OH says. I talk in my sleep a lot, but this is the first time I've done it in accents!

Getting my hair cut and coloured tomorrow at long last, woop! It's getting pretty straggly, and wild (naturally curly), so needs a bit of taming!

Have a great day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #4

Morning everyone! Another dry and bright day so good to be alive!
Have a nice trip out Erin and enjoy the exotic animals.
I'm loving Big Cat Live, maybe I'll get to go to the Masai Mara one day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-10-2008, 09:23 AM   #5

Washed my hair this morning for the 1st time in a week and it makes me feel a bit more human. My brother is coming over to help me look after Sebi (which is very nice [brave] of him), as although the main thrust of the illness seems to be behind me I'm still feeling quite weak. Of course, there are other people in my house who are making it obvious that they think I'm 'swinging the lead' but hey - they obviously know better than the doctors don't they!

The sun is shining brilliantly here, but it's still quite chilly out. Not sure what we're going to be doing today as it depends on my energy levels.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
10-10-2008, 09:50 AM   #6

Morning all, its wet here although dry, the sun is begining to come so, so looks like a nice day.Begining to think of Christmas, going to start getting things now, instead of my usual last minute rush....
Have a good day everybody....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
10-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #7

Afternoon all,
well the weather held out for us,have had a lovely day one of the deer's (i think it was a deer) bit me
I forgot to take my camera though have taken some pics on my phone,just uploading them onto the computer now to see what they have come out like.
Hope you have all had a nice day

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Flossie
10-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #8

afternoon

you gonna share your pics, erin?

i'm showered and clean. cold is still with me, and my throat has decided to join in, and make itself felt by tickling me! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
Afternoon all,
well the weather held out for us,have had a lovely day one of the deer's (i think it was a deer) bit me

Well you'd have noticed if you'd been bitten by a lion or tiger wouldn't you ....so lets say it was a deer...unless it was a short giraffe....or a hippo who had been on a diet

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
10-10-2008, 05:51 PM   #10

Hi all

Poured all day here. Local roads all flooded, took me over an hour to get home from work (usually 25mins).

Having an Indian takeaway for dinner tonight. Going to watch x factor repeat from Sunday as I've not watched it yet (secret x factor addict)

CM