Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-10-2008, 10:40 AM   #1

Saturday's thread

It's still sunny, but foul weather is looming for the rest of today. Won't affect me as it's my turn to be unwell. Shivers, aches, sweats . . . just dragged myself out of bed for a quick bowl of cereal and then back up to bed to sleep. OH has taken the boys to feed the ducks so a precious hour of quiet for me

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
04-10-2008, 10:49 AM   #2

Re: Saturday's thread

Morning Yola! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Although sometimes it is nice to have an excuse to snuggle up and do not much Did you get a chance to look at Dr. H products today?

The weather here is absolutely foul. Stormy, windy, really rainy, grey sky. Typical it turns to this the Saturday I plan to go into town

Going shopping for some curtains, slippers, thermal pjs and need some new jeans (got the most akward body shape so none of mine fit me really, such a frustration!) Would be looking forward to it if it wasn't for the weather!!

Have a great day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-10-2008, 10:50 AM   #3

Oh poor Yola. hope you get better soon.
I've had a stuffy nose for ages but then it seems to clear and nothing comes of it. The wind is cold here and the rain has come as promised. Had planned to go to the Brecon Food Festival but given it a miss due to bad weather and lazyitis . Back to night shifts tonight so have to squeeze in the boring business of keeping house.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-10-2008, 11:58 AM   #4

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Yola, bed is the best place for you ........hope you'll feel better soon.

It's a cold, cloudy morning here after sun first thing.......looks like we're going to hit the promised storms very soon. I have put the heating on at last .......better to be comfortable than miserable!!

Not a lot planned for today other than a good tidy up!

Have a good weekend all..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
04-10-2008, 12:58 PM   #5

A miserable day and people feeling mizz too - that won't do! Good of you to be sick in your own time Yola - hope a nice sleep works wonders.
How's Kazz today? Feeling better too, I hope.
The weekend monsoon has set in here too, so no gardening for me. I'm glad I did it during the week. It must be bad - Bentley is in. He really is a little outdoorsy boy, in contrast to his bruv, who would much rather be cosy under his blankie.
Enjoy the rest of the day, people - it's just practice for winter

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-10-2008, 02:48 PM   #6

Afternoon everyone! Sorry to hear you're poorly today Yola - hope you feel better really soon.

It's grey and windy here today and we've had a bit of rain, but expect a lot more later if the forecast is anything to go by. Ought to pop out whilst it's not raining and fill the bird feeders.

We all went for our flu jabs this morning! MIL was really confused and got the hump because she said that OH (her son) had told her she had a dental appointment! After we'd been to the surgery and were on the way home, OH mentioned to her that she had had a strop, and she apologised and said she could remember nothing about it!

We've had to put the heating on for a couple of hours - it's not really cold, but everything feels sort of damp.

Hope the weather isn't as bad as the forecasters are saying for tomorrow - keep safe everyone and enjoy your day if you can.

Hope you manage to get your curtains and the thermal pjs, meep!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
04-10-2008, 03:05 PM   #7

Afternoon all.

Yola, get well soon chum xxx

A thoroughly miserable day here, wind, rain, sleet and very cold. Had to open the back door several times to convince Eva that she wouldnt like to go out today despite all her complaints. She and Bernie are now fast asleep on my bed.
No plans for today, have been to see the cats i am looking after and have set their automatic feeders for later.
Just gonna stay indoors and remain cozy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #8

Wow, the weather really sounds glum there for all! Our spell of cool but sunny weather is supposed to continue for a few more days...chilly in the morning, 18 degrees, but nicer by afternoon. Did the usual library run. Am a bit concerned that Leia hasn't had a BM since Thursday; she's normally very regular. But she's eating and seems fine ....

Yola: : sorry you're poorly!
Meep: oh, I do sympathize with you about jeans! I have the same problem; have never in my life got a pair that are really perfect, as I'm odd sized also! My weight is around my waist; have a flat butt and normal thighs; so end up with a baggy seat and too floppy pants legs...and I like the slim close fitting legs, but can't get them! Heavy sigh!!

Hope the weather clears up; if not stay warm inside and cocoon!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
04-10-2008, 04:43 PM   #9

Afternoon everyone! It's really cold here so we've got the heating on as high as we can and yet I'm still frozen!

Yola: Get well soon and Beauty's sending you get well soon purrs.