Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-03-2011, 12:03 PM   #1

Sunless Sunday

Okay someone has stolen the sun......... ....it is dry and yet the cloud is hiding the sun.
Hope you are all good. Morning Eillen.

Not sure what I am doing but whatever it turns out to be I will report back at some point. Def having chcken curry for dinner fair bit of a change as always a roast for Sunday but bit of a change of routine never hurts anyone.

Angie picture of the newly painted pot and the phornium would be nice.

Speak to you all later . Oh have brought a few straw hats and offcuts of silk.........for the journey to USA can't go sailing without a straw hat and the silk is to tie them on for any slight breeze we encounter in the Atlantic....
The hats and silk can be any colour any design... its all virtual.

Although I think we should have all practiced our rowing styles with the boat race yesterday but sure we will be okay.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #2

Re: Sunless Sunday

Morning Kazz - I won't forget to take a photo of the pot and phormium, now planted up. Looks good if I say so myself.

Love the idea of the straw hats and silk scarves - hope the weather on our crossing is good enough for them and we don't have to invest in so'westers and oilskins!

We are doing some paperwork today .... weather is OK, we do have hazy sunshine but it is definitely chillier than the last few days.

Not sure about supper - maybe some ham, home-grown chives in some mash and veg ...... our prawn curry last night was lovely!

Have a good day all. Hope you remembered to put your clocks forwards?

Hi Eileen - hope you are feeling loads better today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
27-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #3

hi angie, kazz, sounds like the trip is almost all set up

also rather dull here today, woke up with a sore head so have taken some paracetamol, waiting for it to go away, then going to get some lunch and take the dog out a big walk, tire him out and some exercise for me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
27-03-2011, 01:51 PM   #4

It was sunny here earlier on but now overcast. Sea very calm

Hope you are a bit better today Eileen

The chap was here about half hour ago, hes going to do the cat run - thinks 30 ft better length. Yes, hes ok to do it (yipee) - going to get a price & come back to me. Once vet gives go ahead re his vaccs, can leave run door open to let them come & go. Can then use part the run to 'rescue' smaller furries on short term basis

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-03-2011, 03:25 PM   #5

Velvet the cat run sounds like a great idea.
Karen i think my hat will be yellow, that's a good colour.
Lynz, hope your head is feeling better and you have a good walk.
Angie, thanks for the reminder re clocks, have done ours.
Eileen, hope you are on the mend and back soon.
We have had some sun today but it's cooled down a bit now.
we took Malaika for a walk and it never crossed my mind to put a fleece on, i was surprised to find myself with just jeans and tee shirt
Done a bit of training with Kwame, we are working on sit, stand and down. Also doing a bit of lead work, he can go for real walks on Friday.
Didn't find much at the doll fair but had a lovely time.
Off to re string a big 1930's baby doll now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #6

Well popped out and brought back guess what...yes thats right the odd plant or three

So here we are late afternoon and just popped on to see if anything from Eileen - before starting on the curry....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
27-03-2011, 08:04 PM   #7

Hi all... well, am here at the end of a rather long day out. Church, followed by visit to a frien for a bday, they gave me dinner which was nice, then I haded home again. Takes about an hour to travel between our houses, so it was nice of them...

Sounds like all goes well for the most parts.

Thougths are still with you Eileen. Hoping you'll get back home soon.