Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #11

Re: Sunshine Saturday

That's a really good idea Elaine ... a sort of dog walking co-op!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-03-2011, 02:33 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I would really like some more news about how Eileen is ... has anyone heard any more?
I haven't heard anything from Christopher since Wednesday, as soon as I do I'll post the latest news.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-03-2011, 02:54 PM   #13

Thanks Mags, I'm sure you will.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #14

Like that Elaine. CoOp as Angie said.

Change of mind over the chicken curry due to being in the garden for the ajority of the day I have discovered to my heartbreak that I have a couple of pots who have "gone to the great pot resting ground" due to the rotten weather. They were frost proof but are at least 10 years old I think this last winter finished them they seemed okay but have cracked since. Will get plastic from now on I think.

Never considered painting my pots Angie will look forward to seeing the pictures.....I have two phorniums now. Deep red and green.

Anyhow have fun all got to go rustle something up to eat Chicken curry tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #15

Hello everyone.
Like you Angie i'm a bit concerned we haven't heard anything from Eileen. Hope you get an update from Christopher soon Mags.
Been to Pudsey doll and teddy fair today, had a lovely time with doll friends but didn't manage to come back with much.
The fairs seem to have less and less old stuff each time i go, lots of artist dolls and teddies and reborns, but i'm after vintage and antique.
Yesterday i mentioned that i have been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, i have been pilling Tom twice daily with tablets for his hyperthyroidism. It does warn you to wash your hands with soap and water after handling the tablets, i have only rinsed my hands under running water each time and am now wondering if i have caused my problem ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
26-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #16

evening all, glorious day here today, unfortunately i was stuck in work sweltering as my boss had the heating up full blast!

shelley, i dont think your problem is caused by the handling of tablets, there would have been trace amounts on your hands of any at all, and i handle tablets all day, no problems here.

no plans for tonight, hoping the weather is nice again tomorrow so i can take the dog a long walk and punt the OH out to cut the grass