Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-03-2011, 10:52 AM   #1

Sunshine Saturday

Well good morning all.

Looks like it may be bright here, well def not rain.

What are you all up to then? I am dividing a few plants in the garden, that are worth dividing. Having homemade chicken curry tonight.

Wait to see what you are all doing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-03-2011, 11:04 AM   #2

Re: Sunshine Saturday

morning Kazz and all those to follow.

Chicken curry sounds nice Kazz, giving me ideas for dinner tonight I would love to have a garden to put flowers in. I used to do the flower beds when i stayed at my mums and really enjoyed it till my hayfever got the better of me.

Its lovely here aswell. We are heading to costco today for a look and then to stevens mums to meet Ben teh german Shepherd so a nice relaxing day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
26-03-2011, 11:16 AM   #3

Morning both, those to come.

Hope you have a good day in the garden Kazz, and that your day out is good Pamela. Sounds like it could well be a nice one.

Quiet day in again here. Overcast again. Though we had some sunshine earlier, and it was changeable yest, so you never know... Am still in my PJ's. Bliss.

I really need to wash some dishes though...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
26-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #4

No particular plans here for today. OH slept well last night in spite of his cold but has been coughing irritatingly ever since he got up. It doesn't sound like a proper cough but seems a bit forced to me, I reckon he's just overplaying his hand to make me sympathetic it doesn't work Funny how he didn't cough at all last night in bed, whenever I have a cough it's so much worse when I'm lying flat!

Had to clean up a fair bit of cat upchuck this morning on the landing, nearly stepped in some of it when I opened the bedroom door! It's just some fur and food, normal cat stuff so nothing to worry about, but it's a reminder to groom them more often!

Enjoy the weekend, remember to put the clocks forward tonight and don't forget to fill in your census return!

Catsey Veteran

26-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #5

Just got the census form last night Mrs H. Was starting to get a little concerned - esp seeing parents had it a while by then...

Hope all goes well with you - and that OH gets over his cough-cold fit soon!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-03-2011, 12:37 PM   #6

Karen if you have the sun over Brum way, can you send it back to Telford as it seems to have disappeared here , and it's been so lovely all week too.

I need to get some new shrubs for the garden as the bad winter killed my rosemary and my large Hebe It's all looking very bare atm. No plans for today (as I was going into the garden but too chilly today), so just a nice relaxing one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #7

Ok so who stole my sunshine then??? Eh? Own up.....

Just back from flyball, having a quick brew then off to do the rounds, have cats and chickens to go feed.
Might dye my hair this evening and start packing for our Perth weekend next week.

Have a good one xxxx

Catsey Veteran

26-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #8

Perth weekend Elaine? Oh, enjoy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-03-2011, 02:00 PM   #9

Hi everyone! It's sort of hazy sunny here and quite warm. I have just been to the garden centre to get some Growmore to add to my compost for potting up the phormium in it's pink pot. Photo to follow if it looks good!

Just pottering in the garden today. My favourite "pastry edge" earthenware pot has had to be emptied and chucked (well will be used for crock) it had split in about 4 places. Rescued a thyme and chives and replanted. OH has finished cleaning the patio.

We were going to have surprise chicken curry tonight, and the surprise is it has prawn in it because we have no chicken in the freezer!

Enjoy your day everyone. I would really like some more news about how Eileen is ... has anyone heard any more?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel
Perth weekend Elaine? Oh, enjoy!

Am going to a Dogs for Life essential training weekend. Looking forward to it but it has been expensive so far and we aint there yet

Have also arranged to have a meeting with several other dog walkers from Aberdeen tomorrow afternoon. Seems we are all over stretching ourselves and running from pillar to post trying to get dogs walked. So it ocurred to me to get a few together and see where we can help eachother. For example, many of my dogs are city centre and most of my cats and several dogs are Bridge of don, with a few dogs way out the south side of Aberdeen. So if one of the dog walkers has many out the south side with a few in Bridge of Don, maybe we can swap over a little, owners permission providing.