Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
25-03-2011, 05:19 PM   #1

Is it just us!

We never seem to get normal, routine weeks, there is always something happening. Last week was busy and sadly we lost Violet and I was hoping for a more stress free week this one- but no!
Donald and Bruno were both in for ops, I have a nasty cold, we had a burst pipe in the kitchen and have no flooring now and the back door handle/ lock has broken and we have to replace the whole door because it is so old. It's lucky I like life being unpredictable but I would like an occasionally easy week.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
25-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #2

Re: Is it just us!

Oh no, sorry things dont seem to get any less complicated for you.

On a brighter note, I have been rallying up some troops to come help support your open day and if there is anything I can do just yell.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #3

Sorry about your week farthing. We've had a spate of appliances going wrong, little annoying things like the oven bulb, the dishwasher door spring, the extractor fan in the shower ... and a couple of family funerals. Can't actually remember what an "ordinary" week feels like .... boring, probably.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
25-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Oh no, sorry things dont seem to get any less complicated for you.

On a brighter note, I have been rallying up some troops to come help support your open day and if there is anything I can do just yell.
That sounds great Elaine, thanks.
So far we have the blacksmith doing a shoeing demo, hopefully a flyball e and cakes for sale as well as 2 of the ladies ( who are clients at the vets) working on it. We also hope to have some stalls selling things like candles etc and a tombola...just for starters!