Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
25-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #11

Re: OMG!!! Today I met....

Honestly don't know what to think about the man who didn't stop t help! That's just... horrible, but... *shrugs* could be some good reason we don't know which stopped him. Unfortunately for him, we don't know it, so can only judge by what we do know... And that doesn't show him up terribly well!

Elaine, it's not surprising you didn't think to get details to contact her after, nor find out if she wanted you to contact anyone. You were dealing with your own emotions - how you felt about that nasty man, shock that someone was so injured and now in front of you, and trying to make sure that she was OK that you didn't have time to think about those things.

Am sure the lady herself was just so grateful that you bothered to spend the time with her, and make sure that she was alright. And the people she is close to will simply be so relieved that someone was willing to sit with her while she was in the situation. Cause that's the main reason they want to know, so they can be there. At least she wasn't lying there, on her own, disorientated, with no one to help.

I think everyone will simply be so grateful to you for what you have done. Though they may regret that they didn't get your details, so they could thank you!

I know that my family were very thankful to be able to thank the family who looked after me this time last year when I ended up locked out of my house at 10pm, wearing nothing but my pj's, and (as we found out later) with a rather badly broken arm...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
25-03-2011, 09:42 PM   #12

ugh what a total bum hole!! the humanity in this world certainley has went to potts, poor wee lady, hope shes ok!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #13

Well done Elaine for helping that poor lady. I like to comfort myself by thinking there are more good people in the world than bad.