Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
24-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #1

Fine Thursday

Hey all... So, it's another bright sunny day here. Not much to comment on at the moment.

Later on today though I'm going to McDonalds for lunch, and then to see a film. This somehow counts as work, as it's part of the course we run. The guys worked together to plan the day out they'd like, and this is what they came up with. No point in planning if you're not going to do it in the end...

Hope all goes well for everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-03-2011, 11:16 AM   #2

Re: Fine Thursday

Morning all.

Just popping out then will be back.........cryptic eh?
A lovely day here.Really nice weather plans for the garden coming along well and starting to be put into action too. Got the sneezes this morning no idea why.

Anyhow see you all later. Morning Eileen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
24-03-2011, 11:42 AM   #3

Hi Kazz, it's nice and sunny here now after a rather misty start, birds have been pulling at the dog-fluff we've put out in the garden so they've definitely got that Spring-time feeling! No specific plans for today, popping my repeat prescription in to the doc's, a bit of ironing, dog-walking, need to "do" the bedrooms sometime too but can't be bothered today!

Hope everyone who comes along later has a lovely day and fingers crossed that Eileen will be back very soon!

Catsey Veteran

24-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #4

We appear to have crossed wonder if someone can blend the two threads together. Morning Squirrel

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #5

It's sunny here after a misty start. I'm again working from home as Sebi's 'slapped cheek' is better but he is still running a fever. Poor love slept pretty well all day yesterday and I watched over him during the night as he was boiling hot. He had an ok night overall; I'm exhausted!

During the gaps in office work today I'm going to head out to the front garden to mow the lawn and enjoy my flowering cherry trees and my pretty daffodils and hopefully blow some of my mental cobwebs away.

Domi's doing another overnighter at school as they have an Easter egg hunt this evening . . . feels very strange when he's not here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
24-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #6

Hi Kazz and all. Thanks for merging of threads. Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
24-03-2011, 12:11 PM   #7

Sun is shining, skies are blue, 2 loads of washing on and Dogs had a half hour walk followed by 30 mins of tennis, cats fed, grit boxes all done, 2 loads of washing on and now breakfast for me - I know my place living with this lot!!!!

Now some gardening or house work whichever floats my boat!

Catsey Veteran

24-03-2011, 12:16 PM   #8

Oh I have put a load of washing on the line its blowing well. A good feeling............must be getting old when the thought of washing blowing floats my boat......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-03-2011, 05:58 PM   #9

Hello, everyone sounds very busy. Kate your work day sounds rather nice.
Yola , hope Sebi is feeling a bit better soon.
Karen, hope you get a lot done in the garden
Liz you sound as if you have been very busy
MrsH hope your day went well.
Feeling quite good that i got the dentist visit over with yesterday, just a check up but i'm always very scared.
Just got the docs tomorrow to discuss my fasting bloodtest and risk factor re developing cardiac disease etc. Howard went today and has been declared low risk, lucky him.
We are off to the Chinese buffet tonight, Chris is dog sitting.
We haven't been since we got Kwame so i'm realy looking foward to it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-03-2011, 06:48 PM   #10

Hi everyone! Lovely day here, if a bit windy. OH and I went for a longish walk (for me) from Prinsted along the sea wall to Cobnor Point and back through Chidham. Photos later. Saw loads of birds, some unidentified! Also deer and a couple of rabbits. Coming back through Chidham, which is a lovely quiet village, a young man on a bike stopped and asked if we'd seen two ginger kittens who were missing from a large house behind us. OH said he heard someone calling later "They're here", but whether he told me that to keep me walking as he was probably afraid I'd go off searching for kittens. Do so hope that they were actually found. I am exhausted and suspect I may be stiff tomorrow!

Hope you're feeling better today Eileen.

And that everyone has had/is having a good one!