Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-03-2011, 11:29 AM   #1

soggy sunday

as you can see from the title it's rainy here, so glad i got the grass cut yesterday. Had a bit of a lie in, Howard got up with Kwame today.
Not many plans today, roast beef for tea and veg haggis for me, going to make a homemade rice pudding in the slow cooker.
Pets all sleeping at the moment, Malaika next to me on one settee, Jerry and Kwame in the other (need to keep a close eye there ) and Tom on our bed.
Thinking about Eileen and hoping she is feeling better soon and back with us on catsey.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #2

Re: soggy sunday

Morning Shelley! Much cloudier here than yesterday, so Friday's weather forecast has been spot on. We are doing some household chores this morning.

Thinking about Eileen and sending loads of healing vibes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
20-03-2011, 02:23 PM   #3

Hi Shelley and Angie...

Overcast day today. Have been out to church and am now back in again. Cloud got up to greet me, have a quick play, and is now off to bed again.

Church itself... was fine. Would have been better if I hadn't been on the alert and uncomfortable as soon as I was in a group including more than one other adult though... Sometimes I wish my head would learn that people are in fact completely safe, and not strange monsters which need watching as soon as you get a group of them together at once!!!

Eileen - here's hoping that today is the day you get out, get home, and start to feel lots better.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #4

Kate glad church went ok, but sorry you felt uncomfortable in a group.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
20-03-2011, 06:36 PM   #5

hey all! had a looong lie in this morning 12 and not done anything too exciting, clearing some clutter from the kitchen drawers and cupboard, amazing the amount of junk that collects!
may tackle the walk in cupboard in the hall, the door doesnt shut right so pip is forever in there making a bigger mess!
dull here with the sun attempting to come through at some points, a little chilly.

heres hoping eileen gets out tomorrow after her 2nd nights stay in hosp!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
20-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #6

Evening all
Home from house sitting, had agility yesterday and today, my wee doggy is a tired wee doggy. She has perked up alot since the begining of last week, has other meds to take and we will be reducing the steriods next weekend.
It's been a glorious weekend here, weatherwise. Lifts the spirits to see the sun and feel a little of its warmth.
Off to make dinner now and feed the aminals.

Eileen, take care and hope you feel well soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #7

Been to work home now Roast pork dinner scrummy.

Eileen thinking of you, you will have loads to catch up on when you get home - hope you have your kindle with you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
21-03-2011, 02:45 AM   #8

Hi, all.
Thinking of Eileen and wishing her a speedy recovery...
Haven't been around as much on the daily. Everything has been good, just feeling quiet and reflective lately. Maybe enlightenment is coming soon
Hope you've all been well.