Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #11

Re: Sunny... Uh... Friday!

evening all, busy day for me. Cleaned all the paintwork and doors in the hall this morning, the more i cleaned the more i noticed everything else that needed doing. Anyone else recognise that feeling.
Took the dogs to the nature reserve with my eldest,Kwame was carried of course but at least he got to experience things.
one of the swans was in a mood and chasing the geese fro his territory, also saw a cormorant drying his wings.
Eileen , did you have cocktails on the porch ?
Yola , what a shame about the school having to close.
Kate your story of Cloud running in the carrier made me smile.
Angie, a Daffodil walk sounds lovely, you could just do with a Schnauzer to go with you
SM, have a fun evening with your cousin.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #12

Squirrel: "When all else fails, read the manual"! I never even figured out how to set the date and time in mine .......

Shelley: yes, cocktails on porch were soooo nice; first time since last Autumn. And yes, I've noticed that about cleaning; a good excuse to put it off for a bit......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
18-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #13

*laughs* Must admit I do hardly anything without a users manual Eileen. Though the camera one is long since lost in the mists of time... More often than not am able to do enough to get it working reasonably with seasoned guesses - and if I ever change something I can't change back I put up with it!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #14

Evening all

Sorry been out toight and just back work this weekend and then a week off. Yeah
Good night last night with Gaynors leaving do "none official" she and her hubby ar emigrating to Australia.
Anyow evening all and Angie lovely to hear you so carefree with out your MIL sitting responsibilities. Yola lovely to see you on the daily again.
Anyhow got to go have an anxious Staffie waiting for a walk.