Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
16-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #1

Wednesday's woes!

It's not a good start to today. OH forgot to put the bin out yesterday before coming to bed (I expect it's my fault really for not reminding him ) Good job there are only the 2 of us so we don't actually create much rubbish but the bin's going to be a bit stinky before the next collection And the newsagent has delivered the wrong daily, I don't want the Independent, the Telegraph has the crossword I want. OH is doing penance by being sent out to go and collect the correct one

Hope your Wednesday has a better start than mine!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-03-2011, 10:05 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday's woes!

Good morning MrsH and all those to follow. Sorry to hear your morning didnt get off to a great start. My OH forgot to put the bin out last week so i made sure he put it out early this morn as its full due to me clearing cupboards out!!

I was up early this morning with Harris meowing and OH getting up for work. I am waiting on Sky phoning me back to arrange a telephone interview so fingers crossed!! Not really upto much today except cleaning out litter trays and the usual tidying up.

Have a great day, wil hopefully be at the quiz tonight

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #3

Hello MrsH, Pamela and all top follow. Sorry your morning got off to such a bad start, hope it improves.
Pamela, good luck with the interview.
Not feeling brilliant at the moment, bit stressed again.
Fed up of my youngest son who is being very difficult at the moment, i don't want to be this person who shouts and places sanctions, there's just no need for it.
Took alaika to the park which isn't as nice as it used to be, last week she ran away and nearly ended up on the dual carriageway. However she gets so much from romping with other dogs that i will try to keep it going and just let her off literaly to romp in one area. People with normal dogs just don't get it.
Kwame is doing well, growing, eating , playing and sleeping.
Free health check on friday for me and Howard, it's for people over a certain age and starts with a fasting blood test, wonder if they can give me a new head

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: About to get a kitten
16-03-2011, 01:28 PM   #4

Hell all. Hope your day gets better MrsH, good luck with the interview Pamela and Shelly - hope that all goes well on Friday and your youngest stops being difficult.

Just been moving more things into my flat. About to have lunch and then maybe do some cleaning and then relax with a book. Going to see kittens tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #5

SM bet you can't wait to see the kittens

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: About to get a kitten
16-03-2011, 02:12 PM   #6

I really can't. I don't know if you are all interested but Jezebel is doing a cats vs dogs tournament.
http://jezebel.com/#!marchmadness/5781937
Quite good fun.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #7

Afternoon all.

Mrs H oddly enough my bin man comes today and I woke up at 2 this morning and thought Rubbish and rushed to put it out, missed it last week got confused by being on nights.
So out I went in nightshirt and slippers now wouldn't you think no one would be out in a residential culdesac at that time. Wrong!!!!!!! oh so wrong!!!!! I am crossing road we pile our rubbish on corner of road, man over road was putting his out and wanted to chat!!! then the lady from maisonettes came out put hers out and joined in now these people are dressed......*shrug shoulders*........I
escape them and make it to my gate. Only to find my neighbour two doors down popping out and he comes down for a chat. Then they both come back over joined by the lady from the new houses..................
Honestly I can go for days going backwards forwards to work etc in the day and not see a soul in the road. Now I know why I am living in a road of Nightowls or vampires will buy garlic for safety.

Glad you got your right paper in the end.

Will try to be at quiz tonight. Swimming cancelled (repairs to baths, so for a 10 days they are closing at 7 rather than 9 and working at night so not to disrupt activity to much)

Hope everyone is good.

Shelley glad the books made it eventually. Sorry you are having a few bad days, is there not a secure field that Malika could run around in by you? Or a bigger one you could leave you son in!

Wow typed a lot well popping out now see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-03-2011, 04:20 PM   #8

Hi all! The rain overnight has ended, it's a chilly 7 C (44 F) now, sun trying to come out. Big warm-up by the weekend, supposedly. The landscapers were here yesterday clearing out the rampant bamboo and other unwanted foliage so they can start on the patio. Pricy, but will be worth it.

Kazz, who would imagine people up and about at that hour .... weird! Rubbish day here too, must get mine out! MtrsH, as a crossword addict I know what you mean! Pamela, good luck in the interview; SM, glad you're settling and kitten time is getting closer! Shelley, sorry son and Malaika giving problems ....

Hope to see some of you at the quiz tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
16-03-2011, 04:54 PM   #9

Hey all...

Hope you're feeling better now MrsH, Good luck with the interview Pamela, Sorry to hear you struggling with Malaika Shelley, SM - have a good time with kittens tomorrow - looking forwards to hearing all about it when you get back home again, Kazz... That IS bizarre! Hope you do get some nicer weather soon Eileen.

Here - misty/foggy start to the day. My course day, so it was nice being with the guys for a bit. Now home and staying home. Has been a bit of a challenge getting in by 3:30 and having to leave an hour or so later so that I can both see parents for a bit and do evening out. Poor Cloud - she was so pleased to see me home this time!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
16-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #10

Good afternoon all.
DM: So the quizzes are still on I love it ...what time??
I have had a banging headache all day that I just cant shift so I am going to chill this evening