Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
15-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #1

Stupid snowing tuesday!!

Can you guess from the title what the weather is like here today??
Yes thats right snowing again, wet blobs of snow and quite chilly. On my lunch break at work at the moment so nothing to report, hope everbodys weather is better than mine

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #2

Re: Stupid snowing tuesday!!

I am very sorry lynz .... if I could let you share the rather lovely day I have here, I would. It was nicer earlier this morning and has clouded over a bit, but it's still nice - still need a jumper, but no jacket or coat. I've been pottering in the garden and doing some washing and playing with Kizzy and Pip.

Pip loves the furminator! Tried it on him yesterday for the first time properly and he let me do one side and then walked away only to turn around and come back and let me do the other side! He was rubbing his little head against my hand and showing signs of enjoyment. Fur went out for the birds - not a huge amount but he is certainly starting his moult. Haven't tried Kizzy yet ...... think I may take her to the vet, she's due her yearly check this month anyway. Not sure she's 100% - she goes from being very active one day and full of energy and rushing around and then the next day she's zonked. That may be normal .... but I'd rather put my mind at rest that nothing is wrong. She doesn't eat very much, although she does eat and she drinks too, but not as much as Pip, who could probably do with losing some weight!

Hope everyone is OK today - plenty of cuddles for Catsey felines from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-03-2011, 04:18 PM   #3

Hi lynz, Angie, those to follow. Coolish and a nit overcast here: 5 C (41 F), rain by afternoon. But certainly better than all that Scottish snow. Feeling a bit tired and short of breath, taking it easy ... no chores.

Hope the snow stops soon, and that Kizzy will be found just fine at the vets. Cuddles to all the furries!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
15-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #4

Hey all...

Well, a bit more 'with it' today - despite a rather short nights sleep.

Sorry to hear about your snow Linz - knew from weather report las tnight that some parts of Scotland were due it "just in time for the commute to work" or so. We didn't have that here, but has been raining pretty well the whole day from before I got up. So mirky grey day here too, if not quite as cold as you've got.

Glad the FURminator has been such a hit Angie, hope that Kizzy is found to be OK at the vets.

Look after yourself Eileen, hope you do soon get something to get rid of that short of breath bit for you.

Me, am in for a short while, then it's out to parents for evening meal (again) before I head off to training in their area. Should be home by about 10pm! Another longish day with a bit of a break in the middle!

Take care all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #5

Squirrel, the meds I'm on now don't seem to be helping; have another appointment on he 25th ......... getting older isn't that much fun, but still beats the alternative!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
15-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #6

Heavy rain here all day, was soaked to the skin after walking all the doggies and that was with waterproofs on.
Rayne not great at the moment after her endioscope yesterday. G got up this morning to many puddles of poo, he wasnt too happy but knows she cannt help it, and to be fair she hasnt pooped in the house since she was a young pup. I pretended to still be sleeping while he moaned and cleaned it up, I lifted the duvet for Rayne to come under and keep her out of moaning G's way. We cuddled up and fell asleep for another hour or so.

Sorry to hear about the snow Lynz but keep it your way.
Angie, please try to send sunny vibes up north.
Eileen, sorry to hear your not feeling well, hope you feel better soon.