Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
13-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #1

Sleepy Sunday

Morning all.
Yola ho0pe you are having a lovely birthday.
The weather here is miserable, snow, rain and hail. Turned alot colder again too. Been up and down most of the night, Rayne has been having tummy issues, have to starve her today as she is going for an endioscope tomorrow. Suspected IBD but hopefully we can get it under control. Have to organise an xray for Millicent, we think she may have a bone spur on the leg that was operated on last year, so she may have to go under the knife again. Bernie has suddenly began to look very old and frail but is eating, drinking and toileting just fine. He is still quite the cuddle muffin.
Ankle still giving me alot of pain from a fall I had before xmas and am now sporting a lovely, large bruise on the same leg after a labrador ran into me last week.
Other than all that we are all just dandy
Off to get washed and dressed and get Rayne out for a bit of a run, got some cats to go feed too.
Have a lovely day every one, catch you later.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #2

Re: Sleepy Sunday

Morning Elaine and all...

Elaine, I hope all goes well with Rayne tomorrow, it must be very worrying for you ...... hopefully they will be able to find the cause and treat it appropriately. (((hugs)))

Good luck to Millie also.

Sounds like you are going through a worrying time lately, don't forget to look after yourself too ..... get that ankle looked at!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
13-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #3

Elaine, hope things go well for Rayne tomorrow and for Millicent too, as well as yourself of course, labradors can pack a hefty punch when they run into you.

I've got a lovely chicken roasting in the oven, just wish I could serve it with roast potatoes but if I can't have them, OH isn't getting them either

It's not too bad here today, dull but calm and mild, we now have daffodils starting to flower and the hellebores are still going strong too as well as a few primroses. I love the Spring

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #4

Hi all! Elaine, sorry to hear that you are having such a worrying time and hope all will be sorted for Rayne and Millicent. Sorry to hear also that Bernie is looking older - happens to us all eventually, sad to say. Sounds like you've been in the wars too and, as the others have said, do take care of yourself and it would be worth having your ankle looked at if you haven't already.

Dull here and a bit chilly, but nothing too bad. OH and I have sorted all his mum's clothes out this morning. Some stuff will be going to the textile recycling tomorrow and other stuff has been "sucky-bagged" up and stored away in case she needs more clothes. Still can't believe how well she's settled in - OH's brother was flabbergasted too.

OH has rugby this afternoon on TV and not sure what I'm going to do, perhaps catch up on Being Human which I record or watch a DVD.

Sausages and mash for supper tonight.

Enjoy your Sunday all - sorry about the roast potatoes MrsH, something else for you to look forward to when you're all sorted out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
13-03-2011, 04:08 PM   #5

Hi all, cold, snow, mist - yukky day. Poor chooks are not impressed.

Elaine, hope Rayne gets on ok - Millicent too.

Mrs H - roast chicken, one of my favourites.

Angieh - I'm so pleased your MIL has settled, just makes it that wee bit easier doesn't it. Rugby watching here too!

Enjoy the day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #6

Afternoon all

Elaine - take care.
Mrs H - I adore roast chicken enjoy
Angie - sounds like life is going well with your MIL and you two.
C.M Sounds cold stay warm.
Mags Hello

Here the weather is good, I have a cold or at least the start of one sneezing like its going out of fashion. Hope it stops at sneezing, but starting to feel rough. Maybe the change in hours is to blame being abit below par and that.
Anyhow Sunday here is roast beef. Smells gorgeous cooking.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #7

Hi all, sunny here but still a bit cooler than normal: 10 C (50 F) and with the usual March winds. Spring is coming slowly, winter jasmine and forsythia blooming and hellebores starting to open! Had to change all clocks, watch, etc. last night as we're once again on Daylight Saving Time.

Elaine, hope all goes well with Millicent and Rayne, and as the others have said, do look after yourself too. Roast chicken, MrsH, yummy! Poor chooks, CM, Winter is hanging very tough in your part of the land. Angie, that is such good news about MIL!

Have a nce day!