Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
08-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #11

Re: Time for Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
enjoy the day off tomorrow, Squirrel.
Thanks... in as much as 'a change is as good as a holiday' I will.

Wednesday is the day I help out at one of the courses we run. And I'm doing 'dress up' for it, as am giving a presentation at it. Nothing serious, just a different way into the subject.

Mind, it could be interesting as I'll need to get at least part-ready from home - make up for example - and I'm to stop by the office on the way to pick up a new colleague I've met once before as she's coming to see what the course is like...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #12

Afternoon all. It's been a beautiful day here today, but was too busy getting things done for this evening's soiree to be out

Have had lots of lovely cards for our Silver anniversary, so we're having a drinks and nibbles party tonight. Not too much preparation involved because Ceri keeps me busy and I'm no domestic goddess,

Posh has been a good girl today and not too demanding. Hope all your furries are behaving. Sorry to hear about the gallstones MrsH, nasty things. Had to give the pancakes a miss too. I'm supposed to be on a diet!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
08-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #13

evening all! had my pancake toasted with low fat marg earlier on in work bah im supposed to be on a diet too posh, just a little treat

mrsh, at least thats the scan done and found the little nastys! i only had 6, do you want a pic lol?? it took about 4 months for me to get my hospital appointment through after my scan, hope they get yours sorted quicker!

you must be getting more excited each day SM! cute little fuzzballs!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #14

Oh Happy Silver Wedding Anniversary, PP - do hope you have a great evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-03-2011, 12:15 AM   #15

Hope you feel better soon MrsH...........