Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-08-2013, 08:47 AM   #1

Monday morning

Morning everyone.

Not much planned today. Work then Barney has his 1-2-1 training session in a park full of dogs. We have been working with him so I hope the trainer notices an improvement with him.

He had a wee growl and chase st Harris this morning but I was right beside them when it happened so barney was told off straight away. Its the first incident in 5weeks since we got barney. Not too concerned but will definitely keep an eye. They don't get left together unless we are there do no worries of it happening when we are out.

Big hugs from me and my lot to all the catsey pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-08-2013, 09:32 AM   #2

Re: Monday morning

Morning Pamela morning all.

Hope work and Barney training go well. I did not know lead reactive meant that interesting, I wonder if he picks up on your nerves/concerns/stress levels down the lead. One growl and a chase is nothing much to concern about - like sibling tit for tat.

Got the fence men coming today, about lunch time so will pop out and take before pictures. Then after pictures......as long as the rain holds off.

Got a few bits and pieces to do and Mom comes back today too. May go out and carry on painting the fence - again depends on the weather.

My knee is playing up too. Still no date for the op.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #3

Afternoon Pamela, Kazz and others to come along in a while ....

My car is in the garage for MOT/service and hopefully putting right the central locking that doesn't work. Just heard that it's failed the MOT but only because it needs new windscreen wipers and the washer bottle is gungy, so they'll put that right and retest. As I was up earlier than normal to take the car in to the garage, I went with OH, Monty and Dora for their walk. Didn't make the whole walk, but took the camera and had a sit in the sun, enjoyed it. Got some photos to post later on.

Pamela, Monty is definitely lead reactive, although he's lately started to "have a go" at other dogs when off lead too. Trouble is, it's not predictable. Today for example, he was fine but didn't meet all that many dogs. Not really sure of the reason, may have to ask our trainer for advice. Hope your one to one goes well and the trainer can see the benefit of the work you've done.

Kazz, hope your new fencing goes well and the rain holds off. It's clouded over here now, after having been glorious earlier on. Sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your knee op.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #4

Afternoon all i will have to look st any picturesyou post onmy. return.
Karen,sorry your knee is Playing up.
Lovely and sunny here.done some washing,a dog walk and cleaned up
Having a read in the sun now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-08-2013, 02:50 PM   #5

Oh I ache! Attended the amazing Rewind 80s Festival with the family on Saturday and we got right to the very front for the B52s who were headlining. Having been a fan of theirs since about 1979 I was more than a little chuffed. But so much dancing and carrying of the 6 year old means legs, back, arms and shoulders are all still agony.

Off for a gym and swim shortly so that will hopefully ease the aching bits a bit and tighten the flabby bits too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #6

The 80s festival sounds great Yola