Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #1

It's Thursday already!

This week is whizzing by - Hi all (almost afternoon).

Overcast and a bit breezy here today, patches of blue. OH is mowing the lawn as rain is meant to be spreading in from the west later. I guess Wales and the West Country may already be wet. Dogs both good. Cats both good. OH and me both good.

Done a bit of laundry care this morning, putting stuff away and sewing on a button. I realise how poor my eyesight is getting, although it's not been a year since I had my eyes tested. Can't be a pretty sight either, watching me peering at things, so I hide to do close work, like sewing, so I do not annoy anyone (OH at least wasn't around!)

Has anyone noticed a real increase in little flies indoors this year? They are a real nuisance - Dora and Pip do their best to catch the flies but are not keeping up with the problem. We do live quite near stables.

Anyway, enough of my wittering. Have a good day folks. Little top of the head kisses to all Catsey cats from me today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #2

Re: It's Thursday already!

Afternoon Angie,glad you are all good.on our way back from a shopping trip to Ayr.rain held off until now.nice family evening in the caravan. for us.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-08-2013, 05:40 PM   #3

Hi Angie and Shelley, and all.
Yes it's been a very wet day here today, cats have been spending the day sleeping around and I did envy them,
Not much news here folks, so will not hinder you further, keep dry if the wet stuff is heading your way xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #4

Hello all.

Off to work shortly. No rain as such here during the day I am told however it rained heavily during the night.
Mom if off for a long weekend with her sister tomorrow, and Dad is putting timber-care on the fence I am going from green to brown.

So that's it from here looking for a new vacuum though seriously considering a Henry any thoughts anyone?

Angie not bothered by flies around here. Maybe it is your stables. Glad you are having a good day - why struggle why not get your eyes tested????
Shelley - sounds a lovey lovely day, and a nicer evening do you have a BBQ there?
P.P You cannot hinder us and a nice day is better than a bad one. An even keel is good.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #5

No karen we dont have a bar be que neither of us is any good with one,lol.
Re vacuums i like dysons