Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-05-2015, 06:45 PM   #21

Re: Big Foozy has Cat Flu

hope things continue to improve for Big Foozy

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
27-05-2015, 09:44 PM   #22

Okay, 3rd time lucky. Tried to post twice before. Big Foozy is a little better. Had 2 poos and a wee, never thought I'd be so glad to see cat poo. Vet visit was good. He's on more antibiotics and Bisolven. He's eaten a little bit of tuna by himself after his 'steaming'. He's purring more and more mobile. Eyes are clearer. He's only lost 0.5 kg. Temp is normal. Could'nt have managed without all the helpful advice and support from you folks. Big massive thank yous from me, OH and The Big Foozy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-05-2015, 11:10 PM   #23

Oh bless him! You've done him proud FM with your good nursing care. Fingers crossed and more strong healing vibes still being sent. I will ask Kizzy to thank The Great Cat.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
28-05-2015, 11:37 AM   #24

What a relief for you all, FM. I'm so pleased that your big boy is starting to feel better.With each day you will notice some improvement, thank goodness.Cogratulations to you for all your wonderful care. I'm sure Big Foozy appreciates it. Keep up the good work Big Foozy.

Catsey Senior

29-05-2015, 05:05 PM   #25

Big Fooze continues to improve. He's eating a bit more on his own so no more syringing. Also I can put the Bisolven on his food. He's still in isolation and still a bit snotty but lots better than he was. Inky has started to sneeze now so will keep my eye on him and he's getting Bisolven on his food too. Much relieved for Big Fooze, he must feel better in himself, thank God.

Catsey Veteran

29-05-2015, 10:38 PM   #26

That's good to hear, FM. I do hope that Inky doesn't have anything more than a bit of irritant up his nose.

Catsey Senior

30-05-2015, 03:30 PM   #27

I think Inky has a much less severe version, he's sneezing and his eyes are runny but he's nowhere near as bad as Big Foozy was. I know BF is getting better because he's getting grumpy about being in isolation but he's not well enough to back into the general population with the rest of the boys. He continues to improve, his eyes were almost clear this morning.

Catsey Veteran

30-05-2015, 05:03 PM   #28

Glad to hear that Foozy is continuing to improve. Poor Inky, I hope he doesn't get it so bad and that the others stay clear. Do you know how long Foozy needs to be isolated?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
30-05-2015, 05:54 PM   #29

So glad to hear your big man is on the mend, it's all the love and care he's been receiving from you!! Fingers and toes all crossed for BF's continued progress, and I just hope Inky has no more than a sneeze.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-05-2015, 07:27 PM   #30

good news about Big Foozy, hope Inky isn't too bad