Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy's
26-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #1

Romeo and the girls

Romeo is fast aproaching 6 months old and Smudge thought it was about time he had some hunting lessons! So now every moth that dares enter the house is on the hit list!

Now what to do with it? Eat it of course!

And after a hard days hunting, what better than a cuddle on the sofa. Well, I say cuddle like it was a mutual thing, but Romeo waited until Smudge was fast asleep and jumped up, then settled really quickly and she didn't notice!

Not to be outdone, Missy started playing with the spinning feather toy like she was a kitten! She can be such a sweetheart sometimes, and it just comes out of nowhere.

Romeo is also trying to improve his education with some light reading.

But he could do with working on his attention span!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #2

Re: Romeo and the girls

Grand photos! Your young Romeo is coming on a treat and injecting some kitten fun into the household. Can't say that my Pip has ever shown much interest in books, magazines, well of course if I'm trying to read one he will try and help by sitting on it

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy's
26-09-2012, 08:03 PM   #3

Re: Romeo and the girls

Boys are so helpfull like that aren't they?! He seems to have grown out of his chewing phase, although I have quite a few books with teeth marks now!
The girls certainly have their paws full keeping him in line as he's getting quite cheeky with them, but I've caught Missy playing with him a few times and she's quite gentle, for now. She was used to having a large male cat to play with so I think he will get the c**p beaten out of him when he's bigger! Poor lad!