Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
21-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #21

Re: Casper with a rabbit in the tumble dryer (Warning contains disturbing photos)

Well hopefully it's all sorted out to everyone's satisfaction now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #22

Re: Casper with a rabbit in the tumble dryer (Warning contains disturbing photos)

Well I must say I knda expected it and I this he's a clever chap finding a cul de sac to consider his next move. Very clear pictures too.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: BSH Silver Tab, Lilac CP, Blue
fancyabrew is Male
15-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke
Think the new title is far too strong, I would of said caution contains images of dead animals rather than the above.
Cat's hunt, it's very simple. I have pet rabbits, they are very sweet. I also eat wild rabbit, and the cats catch them too (I do not eat what they catch just to clarify!), I know it's not every one's cup of tea but did it really have to get to a point where Phil is having to apologise so strongly for posting, what I found were amazing, photos? No wonder people just disappear off here at times.
Got to agree with you Luke, thats what cats do! And so do I as I shoot!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
15-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #24

Not sure why this has been brought up again?? I think, as cat owners, we all know this is what cats do, but doesn't mean we like it or want to see such images.

I don't agree with shooting either, but each to their own.