Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: cross breed
20-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #41

Re: Cats and Collars

YES my cats are all microchipped I would really like them to have collars too but never mind

Cats owned: prospective russian blue!
19-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #42

I'm planning on getting collars for our cats even though they will be kept indoors- you never know when they'll get out!

I think people would be more likely to check for a microchip (which they will have aswell) if a cat has a collar on.

Check out http://kittyboocollars.co.uk/ for the cutest ever collars!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Burmese cross Siamese
20-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #43

Solomon wears a blue collar (to match his eyes!) which I bought from Kittycollars, and is also microchipped.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggies
24-11-2009, 02:28 PM   #44

my mums cat got chipped it cost £32 but i got my dogs done at a dog show for £10.
3 of my cats have collers on but as fast as i put on other 2 they off, my mums cat his fur mats around the coller in a day so he cant were them hes a street racker but chipped were mine all in door cats

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: selkirk rex, ragdoll
22-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #45

ive never used collars on my cats, im scared they would get their feet trapped in one

Cats owned: Tabby
01-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #46

Perry has a quick release one (well actually it's his second as he lost the first!) He is also microchipped but because he wears a collar I hope that if he goes missing someone might think to check for a microchip - plus the collar we have has a space for a telephone number!