Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-12-2005, 11:35 PM   #51

Re: Chinese Zodiac

That is you to a T Kazz....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-12-2005, 11:35 PM   #52

J I am far from well dressed I am jeans and tshirt. And happy have a thing for hats but thats about it. The house is covered in cat or dog hair unless you sit on one of their toys first

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2005, 11:36 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
J I am far from well dressed I am jeans and tshirt. And happy have a thing for hats but thats about it. The house is covered in cat or dog hair unless you sit on one of their toys first
Sounds very like me amd my house Kazz!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-12-2005, 11:37 PM   #54

I think that describes you to a tee Kazz!!

Catsey Veteran

02-12-2005, 11:39 PM   #55

Perfect description of you Kazz...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-12-2005, 11:50 PM   #56

Well thank you all I am not sure but hey what do I know I only eat carrots

Catsey Junior

03-12-2005, 04:04 AM   #57

Don't know that I should confess this here. Perhaps it will go over better at Dogweb?

I am a DOG :

"Dog people are honest, faithful and sincere. They respect tradition and value honor, and enjoy helping people. The Dog is very righteous, and always is the first to speak out against injustice...."

~~Very true~

"....He is not good at socializing with friends, and rarely shines in company,..."

~~I am the shiest person EVER put on the face of the Earth in the history of history!~~

"... but he is intelligent, caring and a good listener. Loyal, faithful and honest, he has the most profound sense of duty. You can count on him and he'll never let you down. And as a good listener, the Dog is also very reliable in keeping secrets for others. He simply doesn't like to gossip...."

~~So very true although I'm not sure of the intelligent thing for me.~~

"...The Dog is an agreeable companion - when he is in a good mood. But when panic strikes, he can turn nasty, and bark till he is tired. He can be judgmental, defensive and picky if you rub him the wrong way..."

~~Yep. That's me too.~~

"... the Dog makes absolutely the best and most honorable companion on earth. Dogs are born old and get younger as they age. They take everything very serious...."

~~I was born old but seem to get even older. The rest is also true!~~

"... You may hear the Dog complains a lot about street lamps, about traffic, or about weather, but as he gets older, the less he takes his own criticisms seriously...."

~~Don't know that I am much of a complainer and I take criticism more and more personally, I believe.~~

"... The loyal Dog makes a splendid captain of industry, a priest, an educator, a critic, or a doctor. But whatever his career, it'll have in him a spokesman whose ideals will be profound and often original. When the fear becomes reality, Dogs go a little crazy..."

~~I am a veterinarian and would not be anything else! I am crazy too. ~~

"... The Dog enters a relationship where he is the giver and the partner is the taker. He is usually very generous and loyal, and in love, he is honest and straightforward. But he will have romantic problems all his life - it's his own fault, really: he leads himself by his emotional in stability and his eternal anxiety...."

~~Well.... Part is correct. I have been happily married for 21 years and my husband is very much a giver, as am I. We have yet to have an argument! Honest! Perhaps one of the secrets to our bliss is that we were born on the same day, same month, same year but my beloved husband is exactly one hour younger. Gotta love a younger guy, ehh?

"... He is a worrier. "

That sums me up pretty well! I am THE worrier of all times! (Everyone needs a hobby!)

Chick a doggie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
03-12-2005, 12:13 PM   #58

I am a rabbit - Rabbits are usually kind and sweet and of course, popular people. Nobody ignores them, for they are good company and know how to make the best of themselves.

Hubby's a Pig

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
03-12-2005, 03:56 PM   #59

14th MAY 1979
You where born under the animal sign
Goat

Your elemental ( 'Chi' Characteristic ) is

Earth

well there are parts of the Goat i can take and but most of the earth i can take its like me to a T
some parts of the Goat is a big no no to me

Goat people are elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and fond of nature.
this is not me at all
People born under this sign are also the most creative. They are also very delicate, their good manners and charms always bring many admirers and friends.
nope again not me
Goats are insecure. They need to feel loved and protected.
maybe
They are easily drawn into complex predicaments. This being, so, they usually shy from confrontation, pull back when faced with heavy decision-making and blatantly refuse to take an unpopular stand in a conflict.
this is not me at all i like to take the lead, i find even hard decisions easy to make i sometimes even rush them and if i have to stand on my own then i will do it
Goat people are dreamers, sometimes, they are pessimistic, hesitant and over-anxious worriers!
nope not a dreamer at all and only now in my life have i ever been anxious and a little worried (in 26 years thats not bad)
They can be lazy sometimes.
now this is me
If Goats have any choices, they would definitely choose to marry a wealthy person and sit back for the rest of the lives.
u tell me 1 person that would not want this
Also, they are obsessed with their appearance.
nope take me as i am
That, play an enormous part in their sense of personal stability. If they don't look their best, they may be afraid to go out the door to pick up the Sunday papers.
if that was me i would never go out side again
Due to their indecisive nature, Goats like to study the esoteric to know more about the unknown. They enjoy reading books about horoscope and fortune-telling.
yes i can take part of this
Therefore, it will not be unusual to find Goats working as astrologers or fortune-tellers. Disorganized as they are , business is definitely not the strength in a Goat. Instead, the Goat will make a good craftsman or artist or writer and can confidently take up any career demanding artistic talents and creativities.
i have trouble writing emails LOL cant draw at all
Goat people are very romantic sensitive, sweet and darling. In relationship, they could be sometimes a little bit bossy and lazy,
bossy and lazy now that is me
but with their gentle and caring nature, it will be hard to resist Goat people.
well i wish this was true when i need ppl no 1 is here unless they want to tell me there problems. i hate ppl seeing my as strong as i am far from it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
03-12-2005, 04:06 PM   #60

Well I have just read this fully, Yip Ox fits me well. Or I fit it well. First on the compatibility list is Rat...my OH. Looking good then.