Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-12-2010, 12:05 AM   #1

Tiggles update....

Having him snipped has made no difference, other than the pong! has almost gone, He is content just lazing about at the moment, eating like a pig!, He is a huge cat, not fat, all muscle, he must be at least 6-7 kilo's, played with a mouse on a rope tonight, first time he has played, it sounded like a baby Elephant running around...Very affectionate, wants to snuggled in beside you all the time....All in all he is a great boyCannot help thinking he belonged to someone...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-12-2010, 12:09 AM   #2

Re: Tiggles update....

Lord that sounds so much like Harley 6 Kilos last weigh in. Big affectionate boy. But I do hope that he doesn't weigh in with your residents. I have found that if I give Harley one tiny bit of attention, he thinks it means I want him and that gives him the freedom to try and run Kizzy and Pip out of town. He doesn't know anything about sharing.

I do hope with all my heart that your Tiggles is a better boy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
15-12-2010, 12:11 AM   #3

Thats great news. He sounds really settled. Its wonderful in this awful weather he has a loving secure home.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #4

I'm so pleased he is settled now Moli, the big test will be when you introduce him to your boys...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-12-2010, 12:36 AM   #5

He does sound like a big cuddly love; just hope he'll settle in and become one of the gang now that he's had the snip.