Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Bengal
06-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #1

Looking for Bengal Rescue

Hello, I am looking for a Bengal to bring into our family. I already have a Bengal boy who will be 2 in March so any available would have to get on with other cats. Other than that I don't mind age/sex and am willing to travel. Look forward to hearing from you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
06-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #2

Re: Looking for Bengal Rescue

Have you tried any of these rescues?

http://www.bengalcathelpline.co.uk/

BENGAL CAT CLUB - RESCUE
Tel: 01690 710465BENGAL CAT RESCUE
Rehoming Bengals Nationally including Scotland
Help in rehoming and rehabilitation of Bengal cats. This is a small non-profit organisation ran by volunteers who are committed to the welfare of Bengal cats. Their website also features lost and found bengals.
Want to offer a home to a Bengal? If you wish to offer a home to a Bengal cat, please fill out the 'Prospective Home Form' on their website or contact them by email, rather than phoning - thank you!
Does your Bengal need a new home? Please call the phone number below - thank you!
National Rescue Tel: 08707 778149
Email: rescue@bengalcatrescue.org.uk
Based in Grantham, on the Nottinghamshire / Lincolnshire border. Rehoming of rescue Bengal and Savannah cats and kittens. All our cats are neutered. The majority are also vaccinated, and microchipped prior to adoption.
Cats Seeking Homes
Please visit Life for Cat's »» Cat Chat Rehoming Page
Top Cats Seeking Homes - Farenheit
Shy bengal boy who is really a big softie »» Meet Farenheit
Tel: 07903 108918
Email: jenny@nolans.org.uk
BENGAL CAT CLUB - RESCUE
Tel: 01690 710465BENGAL CAT RESCUE
Rehoming Bengals Nationally including Scotland
Help in rehoming and rehabilitation of Bengal cats. This is a small non-profit organisation ran by volunteers who are committed to the welfare of Bengal cats. Their website also features lost and found bengals.
Want to offer a home to a Bengal? If you wish to offer a home to a Bengal cat, please fill out the 'Prospective Home Form' on their website or contact them by email, rather than phoning - thank you!
Does your Bengal need a new home? Please call the phone number below - thank you!
National Rescue Tel: 08707 778149
Email: rescue@bengalcatrescue.org.uk
Based in Grantham, on the Nottinghamshire / Lincolnshire border. Rehoming of rescue Bengal and Savannah cats and kittens. All our cats are neutered. The majority are also vaccinated, and microchipped prior to adoption.
Cats Seeking Homes
Please visit Life for Cat's »» Cat Chat Rehoming Page
Top Cats Seeking Homes - Farenheit
Shy bengal boy who is really a big softie »» Meet Farenheit
Tel: 07903 108918
Email: jenny@nolans.org.ukBENGAL CAT CLUB - RESCUE
Tel: 01690 710465Bengal Cat Club - Rescue Tel.01690710465

www.bengalcatrescue.org.uk

Life for cats Tel 07903108918

Wishing you luck for your new addition, and we want to see/hear all about it when it happens

Cats owned: Bengal
06-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #3

Re: Looking for Bengal Rescue

Yes I have left my details with all above. There is a boy called Ziggy I need to ring about tonight and a girl that may already be re homed but find out tomorrow.
Thanks and yes will keep you up to date with how I get on x