Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: soon to own 2 tabby rescue kittens!
19-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #21

Re: Meet Mario and Luigi...12 week old kittens.

Ah thank you for all your kind words. They have only been with us a month, but it feels like much longer as they have setted in so well. I have some pictures of them sharing the dogs bed all cuddled up!
They are amazing cats, so loving and playful!
Emma x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
19-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #22

Hey Emma,
Its Jane, we went to high school together. I didn't know it was you until I recognised the pictures of your gorgeous kittens and thought 'im sure ive seen these before lol' Ive seen them on [Sys edit: Contains pet forums]!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: soon to own 2 tabby rescue kittens!
20-11-2008, 01:01 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by janey83
Hey Emma,
Its Jane, we went to high school together. I didn't know it was you until I recognised the pictures of your gorgeous kittens and thought 'im sure ive seen these before lol' Ive seen them on [Sys edit: Contains pet forums]!

Hi Jane hun, Gosh its a small world! LOL!!!! Yeah Mario and Luigi are on my [Sys edit: Contains pet forums] profile too!
And i think they are gorgeous too! Thanks hun. xx