Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
05-07-2006, 10:18 AM   #91

Re: Elsa update...HELP!!

I thought she was being spayed and going straight to her new owners after the op?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 cats
05-07-2006, 11:22 AM   #92

I think you are doing absolutely the right thing. I am sure she will be very happy with her new freedom.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
05-07-2006, 12:56 PM   #93

I have reservations too Smudgely. If the people who Elsa has lived with all her life cant handle her, how on earth will a stranger? if Luke cant get her into a cage to go to the Vet, how will they? and how will they be able to monitor her etc... will she eat to begin with, its VITAL she does following an op, and how will they stop her escaping and dissappearing BEFORE she is spayed? I would really ask you discuss it further with your mother Luke, JMO but I feel its a risky business doing it this way and as Smudgely says, 3 days with dissolvable stitches is a great idea, and you, the person she knows best can keep an eye on her.

I understand how difficult this must be for you.
Dawn.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
29-08-2006, 10:36 PM   #94

I know its a bit late but these link below deals with strays and ferals

http://www.pussycatlodge.co.uk/index.html

Sally