Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-01-2014, 01:18 PM   #1

Friday daily

Afternoon everyone. Just on lunch at work and thought I would post as I haven't been around much. Not alot happening. Been busy with home checks and meeting up with friends. Off for a night out after work tonight with some of the girls for a belated Christmas and engagement night.

Hope everyone and catsey pets are all good

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-01-2014, 03:12 PM   #2

Re: Friday daily

All good here, thanks Pamela.

It's raining and cold and I'm busy in the office. Just read the post about Ronnie and it's made me quite sad. I'm having problems with my 10 year old as he's turning quite rude and difficult. I really don't want him going off the rails as he's very impressionable.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-01-2014, 03:38 PM   #3

Afternoon all - yes, cold and wet here too. OH has lit the fire and the sitting room at least is lovely and toasty. Sadly, as he's addicted to Jeremy Kyle, I won't be going in there until he's finished watching.

I'm now learning the Uncial hand at calligraphy, so am getting to grips with that after my gardening man has gone - he's been mending the fencing along our south side today, in amongst all the shrubs, so has been keeping relatively dry.

All furry friends here are well and cosy. Feeling very sad for boys mum.

Keep dry and safe peeps and give your cats and dogs extra cuddles and hugs from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
31-01-2014, 07:52 PM   #4

Evening all, well what a bad weather day!

So sad to know that Ronnie has passed to the Bridge, and I feel for boysmum, it hurts really bad.

Pandora has had her final vet check up and is back to a normal pattern of early morning singing and wanting to play in the rain- cats will be cats!

Yola, all boys have a stage of insolence and cheek, he's just pushing the boundaries but you are right, it's scary to think that he's being influenced and your no longer the 'go to' person in his life. I'm sure Seb will be alright, he has had a good grounding- just hang in there kiddo.