Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-01-2014, 08:19 AM   #1

Wednesday daily

I'm the early bird today folks.

Don't know what the weather is doing yet, it's still dark out and I can't hear the rain but its probably drizzling.

My aunty passed away at 11pm last night, it was peaceful after the final injection and my parents and her son were with her. A blessing finally, now may she rest in peace.

I woke up hiccupping this morning and for half an hour it continued, quite exhausting! Don't know what I must have been doing in my sleep to cause hiccups!

Hope boysmum is feeling better today, poor Ronnie in my thoughts too. All quiet here, after a quick dash to the bowls at 6.30, my two have settled back to sleep. I have Radio 2 keeping me company and a cup of coffee.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
29-01-2014, 08:34 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday daily

Morning all.

So sorry to hear about your Aunt PP. xxx

Well, best prepare for the elements again today. Getting fed up of all this rain and wind but I don't want snow either, just gotta get on with it I guess.
Forgot to give Rayne her meds yesterday and as a result her tummy is playing up this morning. Poor pup.
Other than that, G is off work, well he finished at Global yesterday and starts a new job on Monday. ****** always manages to scam some time off.

Have a good day all xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-01-2014, 10:43 AM   #3

Morning PP and Elaine and those to follow.

So sorry to hear about your aunty, PP, but a peaceful release is the best news your family could hope for.

Not nice weather-wise here either. More wet weather on the way and colder too, lovely, and just when the bulbs are starting to poke their leaves up and spring-yearning is so very close. Everything is so wet underfoot and OH is getting very fed up with wet dog walking, don't think the dogs care for it much either and always need washing mud off. Dora luckily seems to have teflon-coated fur and cleans off very easily, not so Monty Bogle, but easier now he's had a sports cut .......... if ONLY he'd wear a coat. Folk must think we are cruel but we have coats for him, he just won't move with one on.

Poor Rayne, Elaine ...... bad mummy!

Have a good day peeps, keep warm and dry and give those furry friends a big hug from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #4

Morning everyone. Sorry to hear about your Aunt PP - even when it is expected it is very sad.

I'm working at home waiting for a pet food delivery for Smudge. I'm less impressed with DPD than I was! Despite their parcel tracker I'm still not sure when it is coming (the first email said yesterday!). It's cold and I'm sat at my desk with thermals under and a fleece over. I may need to hunt out some fingerless gloves.

Oh well - back to the spreadsheets.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-01-2014, 12:47 PM   #5

morning everyone.
May your aunt be in peace now, Nette.
Took the dogs for a walk and work this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-01-2014, 02:36 PM   #6

Sorry to hear your sad news Annette. Even when expected and a blessing, the end is always very hard.

Elaine - get G out and walking some dogs!!

Today we had a quick meeting this morning and then back into the office. I'm contemplating going out this afternoon to watch Dominik's U11s rugby match at school but ... it's raining. And I don't' like the rain