Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Well good morning and good night. Hope everyone is well and stays that way.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
23-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Morning Kazz! Hope you sleep well
Wet, wet ,wet here so will be trying to stay as dry as possible while we get our chores done but then might be getting very wet at Erin's swimming lesson later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
23-01-2014, 09:50 AM   #3

Good morning PL and night night Kazz

Pandora is getting better, much more vocal this morning and trying to escape through the doors to the big bad world. The cone is still a major source of frustration for her, I'm glad to say she's used a litter tray this morning, I was getting concerned that she's not been toileting but she's only just started eating with any sort of enthusiasm.

It's drizzly here today and still quite dark and grey skies, have a pile of ironing so will be getting on with that. Hope you're feeling good PL, how many weeks are you now? Is Erin ready for her sibling or blissfully unaware

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-01-2014, 09:51 AM   #4

Morning kazz and PL.

Kazz, is that you just heading to bed?
PL enjoy the swim lesson.

nothing much going on here today. OH car is going to the garage today so we will get a hire car for however long it takes to fix ours. We are both ok thus morning. I feel a bit achy but will be fine. At work until 5pm then home to relax I think!!

Have a lovely day everyone and lots of chin tickles to all catsey pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-01-2014, 09:52 AM   #5

morning posh, we must have posted at the same time!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-01-2014, 10:41 AM   #6

Morning everybody, nighty-night Kazz. A wet one here too this morning and OH is out with the dogs in it, not pouring just that sort of drizzle that gets everything well and truly soaked.

Kazz - re your suggestion of a squeaky toy - OH is training to a whistle just now, he has it round his neck on a shoelace! Dora would eat a squeaky toy I think.

Glad to hear that Pandy is feeling better PP and that you aren't feeling too bad Pamela. Hope your OH and Barney are also OK.

Take care folks, and keep dry if possible unless of course, you are in a swimming pool!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-01-2014, 08:50 PM   #7

Evening everyone. We are quiet here tonight as Smudge is at the vet for a 24 hour glucose curve. Poor thing, she HATES travelling. It was OH's turn to take her and his ears are still ringing! I've been at the ExCel centre in London for an IT in Education show. I find these big shows a bit overwhelming but there were some useful ideas.
Hope all are well- stay safe, it is clear out there tonight so all that rain is freezing!