Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #1

Friday Daily - What no Elaine?

Well here I am ready to go to bed shortly got to pop to Sainsburys before I do to get some potatoes.

Hope everyone has a good day. There is a hard frost here this morning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-01-2014, 09:15 AM   #2

Re: Friday Daily - What no Elaine?

Cloudy but no chance of meatballs no frost either but brrr chilly. Have a quick visit to vet for Pandora's weight check at 9am then Ceri's off to stroke club and then for me, nothing.

That won't last though!

Night night Kazz, good morning everybody else !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-01-2014, 11:14 AM   #3

Night Kazz, morning PP and those to follow. I'm working at the kitchen table trying to keep an eye on what various cats are eating! We foolishly left some dried food on the scales and Tolly has helped himself and then thrown up! We don't give him dried food as he always tend to gobble it and then up chuck.....
Lovely and sunny here but quite chilly - I'm contemplating a lunchtime run outside if I can get up the courage!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-01-2014, 11:32 AM   #4

morning everyone. Its not too bad here today. We stayedat OHs mums last night as we are house sitting. Barney also gets torun round the garden and tire himself out although he is a bit clingy at the moment!! He also had a check up for his bite today then its off to my sisters for my nieces birthday then back here to relax for the night.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-01-2014, 11:42 AM   #5

Morning all, blue sky here and frosty. NO WIND! Lovely. Our gardening man is mending our fences today. OH out with dogs atm, cats are rushing about making the best of a safe house.

Not sure what I'm up to today, some laundry maybe or washing the dogs' car crate mats as they are stinky!

Yesterday at calligraphy was interesting - I am going to make a tunnel book next week, so I have all sorts of ideas competing in my head. I am not the best when it comes to fiddly "craft" sort of things, but I'll give it a go even though I'll probably glue all my fingers together!!!

Hope Ripsy is feeling better Yola? Cuddles for Smudge, cats' staff. Sleep well Kazz.

See ya later alligators!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-01-2014, 11:52 AM   #6

Morning. It is indeed frosty here. The lanes were slippy this morning due to thick sticky mud and black ice! Warm in the office, but I'm yet to take my outdoor jacket off. Might see about going to the gym at lunchtime, as I need to get back into the habit of going daily now I'm back at work.

Ripsy is a lot better; she's still snuffly and her eyes are sore (will be picking up her meds early tomorrow), but she's pestering for food again so obviously on the mend Need to moderate this though as due to her lack of eating her weight is down by 1/2 kilo so nearly back down to her prescribed weight.

Catsey Veteran

10-01-2014, 06:48 PM   #7

Yola how did your Mom's house move go and is she happier being closer to all of you|?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
10-01-2014, 08:56 PM   #8

Here I am haha. Good evening to you all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-01-2014, 11:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Yola how did your Mom's house move go and is she happier being closer to all of you|?
It went swimmingly Karen - the move was as sweet as a nut She's enjoying the smaller space and not having to worry about a garden. We try to give each other space and not live in each other's pockets but it's good to know she's close and we can pop in when she needs us or when it suits.

Thanks for asking

Catsey Veteran

11-01-2014, 08:24 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
It went swimmingly Karen - the move was as sweet as a nut She's enjoying the smaller space and not having to worry about a garden. We try to give each other space and not live in each other's pockets but it's good to know she's close and we can pop in when she needs us or when it suits.

Thanks for asking
Glad it fits both parties. And that she is closer to all of you.