Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
15-12-2009, 12:13 PM   #11

Re: My little babies.

You have such a group of simply stunning cats all three are gorgeous, I do love Ludo`s eyes though.

And a BIG welcome to Catsey

Cats owned: 1 Pure white and 2 Tuxedo
15-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
: Hi and welcome, Louise! Do I know you from OFF? What a lovely fur family you have; Ludo is gorgeous, and Lady reminds me of another members Eva! Look forward to chatting and seeing more pics!
OFF? sorry im rubbish with abreviations .. but as soon as i know then it'll be blatantly obvious and i will feel like a right plum! lol

i am a bit biased when it comes to my kittys .. (isnt everyone! lol) but i have to agree that my kitty family are stunning. lolol .. I'll have to keep an eye out for Eva ..

and i have loooooads more pics so i'll defo get them out and share!

15-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesy
You have such a group of simply stunning cats all three are gorgeous, I do love Ludo`s eyes though.

And a BIG welcome to Catsey
Thanks .. i do love his eyes and i have a little bit of smugness when people see him in the window and you can lip read "ooooooh look at his eyes" .. there is a breed of cat that called Khao Manee (you've probably heard of them) that are supposed to be goodluck and they always have their eyes that colour! im guessing they cost an absolute fortune!!!! lol.

15-12-2009, 04:24 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
That last picture with the two tuxes sitting side by side is brilliant - they look just like ornaments!!
That was taken in my kitchen .. they were looking at a moth or something .. and it was too good to miss.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-12-2009, 04:24 PM   #15

OFF is Over 50s Forum which is a forum set up by Az who's the owner of this site. A lot of people have migrated from here to there: www.over50sforum.com

15-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
OFF is Over 50s Forum which is a forum set up by Az who's the owner of this site. A lot of people have migrated from here to there: www.over50sforum.com
OOOooooh! .. lol ... no. im just on Dogsey .. and now this. lol .. sorry i was having a stupid moment. lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
15-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #17

Hiya LittleMiss, simply lovely cats, I adore Ludo, very unusual eye colouring but stunning none the less and the tuxedos are gorgeous too.
Think we are all biased about our cats

My Eva looks alot like Lady but beleive me my Eva aint no lady
Here she is though...

15-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #18

[quote=Elaine;585484]Hiya LittleMiss, simply lovely cats, I adore Ludo, very unusual eye colouring but stunning none the less and the tuxedos are gorgeous too.
Think we are all biased about our cats

My Eva looks alot like Lady but beleive me my Eva aint no lady
QUOTE]

Awww ... there is quite a likeness between the 2 .. with the splodge on the nose!!! lol.

well to be honest Lady isnt a lady either .. she looked like she was going to be one. definately wrong about that one!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
15-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #19

sounds like these long haired tuxedo women are all the same then, there is another member, I forget which, has one who looks like our two and if memory serves me well, she can be quite a madam too.

I call Eva's splodge her upside down love heart but she trully is the devil

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #20

Hi, I thought you might be the Louise on OFF that recently joined, checked and I was wrong, but it's nice to have another Louise here on Catsey; sure you're going to enjoy it. We are a small friendly forum and of course, besotted with our cats! You have a gorgeous fur family!