Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
05-08-2020, 07:08 AM   #1

Wacky Wesnesday

Good morning Pamela, Shelley and all who may look in.
Wednesday early evening here after a cold but sunny day. Not a lot of warmth in the sun though.Janna is still out doing a circular delivery but she'll be back soon.
I went to the pet shop today to get some Advantage for Miracle who has started scratching again. I normally wouldn't use Advantage but it doesn;t seem to affect her eyes like some of the others do .I'll see how she goes over the next week. There is, and never has been, any sign of fleas on her, but something is definitely going wrong, and I really don't want her on any more steroids.

I had a good afternoon cleaning out my wardrobe. Long overdue it was.It's looking good now and I'll take some of the stuff down to the Op shop tomorrow.

PAMELA, hope you had a good day at work yesterday and your back is a lot more comfortable now. Are you still able to go running ? Lets hope the weather is clearing today for you.You have a great day in your lovely new office and don't work too hard. !

SHELLEY,I guess you are waking up to Wednesday morning. Let's hope that it's also a lovely day for you.I hope you too have a great day and find something adventurous to do.

Have a great Wednesday everyone. Gotta go and find something quick and easy for tea.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their owners.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-08-2020, 09:04 AM   #2

Re: Wacky Wesnesday

Hi dinky, a clear out is always good!! I like doing them! I hope miracle stops scratching. I wonder why she is doing it?

My back has settled down thankfully. Not been running as my friend has been doing too much and is suffering with her muscles sinus having a couple of rest days which I dont mind as its let me get decorating done and rest my legs ��
My folks haven't seen my tattoo yet. They arent keen on them lol

Have you rescheduled your meal with your cousin yet?

Have a great day ever9

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-08-2020, 09:11 AM   #3

Re: Wacky Wesnesday

Morning Pamela and evening to you Dinky.
Yesterday was a cabin up day due to lashing rain.
I had online training for just over 2 hours, I'll finish stage 2 this week and begin stage 3 next.
It consists of two evenings of 4 hours each online.
Just hope my brain can take it.
Pamela, glad your back is better.
Dinky, sorry to hear Miracle is scratching again.
Have antihistamines been tried ?