Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-07-2008, 08:41 AM   #1

Daily thread Wed 2.7.08

Well its been ages since I started a daily thread..so here's my yearly contribution

Lovely morning here, although quite a downpour last night.
Going into work later today as I feel not well may phone the Doctor's actually.
Did not go to archery last night I just could not get there without the car

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-07-2008, 08:59 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread Wed 2.7.08

Morning Kazz, morning everyone
Looks like another nice day here but the forecast predicts heavy showers. Last night was my last sleep over with SuzyQ and we cuddled loads, actually I cuddled and she tried to crush me
Will be sorry to leave her this evening but pleased to get home. Graham reported that Eva is still a little runny, instructed him on what he should do, but I'll be home tonight so hopefully she'll settle down then.

Kazz, sorry to hear you are not well, hope you feel better soon xxx Also very sorry you didnt get to the archery class xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #3

Morning Kazz, morning Elaine. Very grey and heavy here this morning - nothing's moving outside, very like the "calm before the storm". Haven't seen the news yet so don't know whether other parts of the country have had bad weather.

Sorry you're not feeling good Kazz - let's hope you can get to see your doctor and also hope he/she can sort you out!

OH has bravely gone off to his golf this morning, armed with a change of clothes, waterproof and umbrella!!!! I call that dedication, or do I mean b***** mindedness!? Barometric pressure is falling, and my breathing is not good today - so I'll be doing some admin work in my "office". May actually continue doing my income tax ....... or not.

Have a good day everyone. Hope to see many of you at the quiz tonight. Pinklizzy - how are those questions coming along? I like that question about which particular part of her ear Imogen likes to have tickled most!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #4

morning all. Where has the lovely sun gone? Someone make it come back please lol. Raechel has gone off on her class trip to Alton Towers today, so I hope the rain holds off. OH is walking about like a zombie, trying not to let his arms touch his sunburn. Ninny!

Nothing planned for today, will just see what it brings. Have a good one all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-07-2008, 11:35 AM   #5

It's dull and overcast here and threatening rain. I'm not happy as the weather report for the West Country is cool with lots of rain. I hope to goodness that it doesn't last into next week . . . not sure how I'll cope in a compact cottage with 2 cabin-fevered kids, a grumpy OH and my Mum if it's raining

Still trying to get my BlackBerry to configure properly with with my email . . . I've got one account working but the other just won't duplicate. Hey ho . . . must keep trying!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #6

I'll join the ranks as it's dull and overcast here also We did have a slight shower of rain about an hour ago but it didn't come to much ......it very heavy and humid out though.

I somehow acquired a back ache this morning so am feeling very restricted at what I can do. I have my Scholl Heat and Massage cushion in my chair at the moment and it's heaven!

Kazz ~ sorry you aren't feeling too good today, hope you can get an appointment with your doctor.

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-07-2008, 04:29 PM   #7

Afternoon everyone! Another lovely sunny low humidity breezy day here, 23 degrees! I'm enjoying it while it lasts as we're scheduled for more normal July weather later in the week: t'storms and humid. Ah well, 100% better than February's chill! Nothing new here: market run and watching the itty bitty bean pods grow..

Kazz: sorry you're feeling unwell, and that you missed archery class...next week?

Hope to see you at the quiz tonight; meanwile, enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
02-07-2008, 11:14 PM   #8

good evening all.
its my OHs 40th bday. today. bought him a retro record player. he was happy with it. sorted it out so now its in the cabinet along with the other bits n bobs.
went out did a bit of clothes shopping, T-shirts from primark
then off for a pizza lunch. and afterwards to the cinema to see HANCOCK great film not alt all what i thought it would be. very funny n rude in some places. so if u have a young n innocent 12 yr old is be aware if u take them.
but we have both had a good night. i even got him a small smarties bday cake LOL
have a good evening all. im off to bed soon.