Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Saturday

Good morning everyone!

Overcast and dry here at the moment but the sun is trying hard to show its face...

Popping into town later to look at suitcases ........ours was damaged by the airline handlers when we came back from Egypt in April..

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
28-06-2008, 09:55 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Saturday

Morning Mags, Morning every one. Its another lovely day here but I am grumpy as hell, am putting it down to a lack of sleep and missing my own bed
Got a lovely letter of thanx yesterday from a client which was very nice, so I hope to be seeing them again
Got a Rotty on the books now as well and had loads of calls asking me to take in budgies and a few rats. Sadly I cannt as i dont have room or a license to board animals. Have let them know what i can do to help so will just have to wait and see if they get back to me or not.
Have a great day folks xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-06-2008, 10:21 AM   #3

Morning Mags, Elaine and all.
After my busy week I thought I'd be feet up this w/e enjoying a few glasses of wine and a bit of choccie but No!
OH has gone away fro the w/e aviary visiting, but heard from my Dad that Mam has been admitted to hospital for tests. Seems she's very anaemic, Hb 7.4g/dl, which is not good. She's been diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica, had gastric ulcers which have been bleeding, hence the low iron count, and she's very breathless. All in the space of a fortnight! So I'm hospial visiting when I have had a gutsful of the place working there for most of the week .
No, I shouldn't be unkind, I know what its like to be stuck in there with no company so of course I'll go. Just wish the timing had been better ?)

Buying suitcases sounds nice tho off again Mags? anywhere nice?
Elaine, its great you are doing the animal sitting, wish you lived closer and my bed is soooooo soft!

See you later, Nette x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
28-06-2008, 10:27 AM   #4

I take it all back about the weather, just went into the garden to play with Suzy when the heavens opened up, and i am so inapropriately dressed

Sorry to hear about your mum PP xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-06-2008, 02:09 PM   #5

Very warm here and blue sky but that bothersome wind is back - it's really drying. Hose pipe again this evening methinks!

Just some housework to catch up on today - OH is feeling a lot better and managed to have supper last night and breakfast this morning without pain. Those antibiotics are finally doing the biz, the infection must have been quite bad.

Sorry to hear about your mum PP. Hope she feels better soon.

Have a good day everyone. (I'll get a picture of Merlin later on, he's fast asleep at the moment in MIL's annexe, on her pillow! Luckily I had managed to clean the inside of his collar after he'd eaten this morning!!!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #6

Afternoon, all; partially sunny and warm again: 28 degrees, but a nice breeze, Some bad t'storms last night once again spared the City, but we were on the fringes and got some needed rain about dinner time. No need to water today. Been to the library and liquor store as usual; just the papers and crossword on the afternoon agenda.

PP: sorry to hear about your mum...
Angie: happy news ...Merlin seems to be doing well!
Elaine: when will you be back to your own bed?

Have a nice day.....