Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
26-08-2008, 07:56 PM   #1

Beauty's yowled again!

A few minutes ago my brother and I heard Beauty yowling at something at the top of her voice! Been out, can't see what Beauty was yowling at but Beauty's scrammed!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-08-2008, 08:50 PM   #2

Re: Beauty's yowled again!

Could she have been threatening a strange cat on her territory? You said as I recall that aside from her boyfriend she's not fond of other cats...????? Did it sound like the"I'm lost" yowl, or the threatening territorial yowl? Hope she's back by now and OK...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
27-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #3

Re: Beauty's yowled again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Could she have been threatening a strange cat on her territory? You said as I recall that aside from her boyfriend she's not fond of other cats...????? Did it sound like the"I'm lost" yowl, or the threatening territorial yowl? Hope she's back by now and OK...
It sounded like the "Get stuffed" yowl, so either something had hurt her or she was shouting at another cat.

She came back late yesterday evening and seems fine

She nearly had a fight with her boyfriend or his brother today! I heard Beauty yelling, went outside but couldn't see anything because I couldn't see through the fence. She's OK though, come back and doesn't appear to have suffered anything! She's acting like it never happened and there's no injuries! SO I'm not worried about her!