Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-06-2023, 12:56 PM   #1

Home time Thursday

Good afternoon ladies,

That is us just home from our trip, was lovely to be away and it was beautiful weather but its always nice to be home. We spent Tuesday at Blackpool zoo and then yesterday t the pleasure beach playing on the rollercoasters, we generally o on them all! We were planning a trip to Keswick on teh way home to see the statue of Max again and have some lunch but we headed home sharp after breakfast as my dad got taken to hospital again yesterday. We would have come home last night but because we were on holiday we had a couple of drinks during the day so couldnt drive. Not worth taking the risk. Heading up to the hospital shortly to see whats going on. All we know is he had the same symptoms as before with his heart and he also has a high temp, is dehydrated and has another infection.

Dinky, how is Janna doing? Has her mouth settled down? I do hope so! How are you sinuses doing?

Shelley, i hope your dad has a lovely time at the caravan with Reuben. When are you next there?

Just a quick one form me as im getting ready to go to the hospital to meet my sister shortly!!