Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-06-2023, 08:09 AM   #1

Monday Morning

Good morning LAdies,

Its cooler here just now which is nice as it was soo hot yesterday!! Got a little bit of a busy day. Need to get the girls out for their walk, then go shopping for some clothes for going away for Steven and then Robyn is trailing tonight. Lots to keep us going! We are heading off early tomorrow to get the girls into the kennels when they open at 10am then heading to Blackpool as we are going to the Zoo when we get there as we cant check into the hotel until after 3pm and we have never been to that zoo.

I had a snuffle mat event yesterday for doodle breeds, it was too hot for the dogs but lots of people still went, sold a few mats but i knew it wouldnt be a really busy day but at least i now have a good stock fir my next event and dont need to make as many for it!

Dinky how are you doing? Glad Orens white noise machine has arrived and is making a difference. How is Janna's mouth? I hope it is settling down and the bruising is going away.

Shelley, are you back at work now? We are hoping the kids down south are back to school by wendesday so that the pleasure beach is quieter when we are there! I hope you had a lovely time at the caravan and got home safely

HAve a lovely day ladies!