Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-05-2023, 08:26 AM   #1

Drizzly Sunday

Good morning ladies,

Its drizzly here so not sure what our plans are for the day. We picked the new bikes up yesterday and they are amazing!! SO different to the previous ones but in a good way. SPent yesterday riding out and about on them taking photos as well.

We havent really been up to much if im honest, just work and the girls. Robyn was attacked yesterday by a dog that slipped its owner, thankfully she is fine, no damage done but scary at the time. SO glad she is such a well balanced wee dog where nothing phases her.

Dinky, happy belated mothers day, you must have been so pleased to recieve a card from Paddy! Very strange that Miranda wasnt on the card. Did you manage to email him?Sounds like you were spoiled by your girls as well and you deserve to be!! How is Janna feeling? I hope that when she gets her tooth out it might help her feel better, i wonder if her being poorly is linked to her tooth? My hayfever has settled down due to the prescription tablets i have. They are really helping. Melanie didnt go to the interview for my work, she managed to get a retail job close to home which is probably better for her.

Shelley, i hope all is good with you. DO you have any doll fairs this weekend? I have never tried Pilates, how was your class?

Take care ladies and have a lovely sunday