Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
17-05-2023, 06:44 AM   #1

Wednesday Daily

Good morning ladies,
Wednesday 4;45pm here and it's been a nice day with no rain. Rain .and high winds are forecast for tomorrow. I haven't been out much in the last few days as I'm trying to get over my sinus infection as quickly as possible. The antibiotics are helping but the pain in all my top teeth is terrible and i keep getting nose bleeds. Janna was too unwell to go to work on Monday but she is a little better now and is starting to eat small amounts of food again. She worked yesterday - I went to the bus interchange with her - and she's working today, 10:30am - 9pm tonight., so I'm all on my own here for a few hours. Only one week to go before that tooth comes out, thank goodness. Oren is anxiously awaiting the arrival of his white noise machine. it hasn't arrived yet, as it's coming from Australia, so will probably be around another week. He's going to school at the moment but only can manage the mornings. At least that's something. I was reading on the internet about the world's oldest dog - 31 years old- and he lives in Portugal. he's some Portugese breed, a big brown dog. Apart from stiffness in his legs and bad eyesight, he's doing fine. The whole village came to celebrate his 31st birthday recently. Amazing !!!
Last Sunday was our Mother's Day and I had a good day. I actually received a card from Paddy, which came early. Strange, but it was just from him - no mention of the children or Miranda. I'll email him hopefully tonight if the computer lets me, and I'll make a point of asking about the children. Brenna and Jared arrived and ordered me a Hell Pizza Splatter Platter for my tea plus a dessert pizza, a box of macaroons and $100. Janna gave me a Wrendale shopping list, two pens,chocolate and a stressball in the shape of a pug. She said it reminded her of Willow. I really can't see the resemblance but I guess that's OK. Unfortunately Janna ate some of the platter and then was very sick overnight and couldn't go into work on Monday.
My cousin is still coughing when she talks, but she is feeling better. Her son's partner whom she lives with, now has the same bug and feels terrible. Lots of funny bugs going around now due to the weather - one day it's hot and the next day it's freezing. Our covid numbers are getting higher again too.

PAMELA, you must be so proud of Robyn doing so well with her mantrailing classes. Fancy being able to successfully complete that long trail so soon after starting the classes. You've got a winner there, Pamela.I'm sorry that your hay fever is still playing up. I hope you have managed to track down some more of those tablets. Perhaps you could buy them online. If they are helping, then you must have them. I hope you managed to get your garage cleared out last weekend. It's amazing how quickly stuff piles up, I know. Only one more week until you get your new bikes. I bet you're getting excited. I hope your dad has had no more health scares - hopefully he's busy planning his next holiday now !

SHELLEY, sounds as if you had a very successful doll fair last weekend. Yes, I believe it would be a nice way to catch up with all your friends. I'm glad you sold a lot. That holiday in Eastbourne sounds ideal, especially with all the antique shops nearby. It certainly is something to look forward to. Hope you have a good day off today and also hope Chris gets a good report at his dermo review. Pilates is very popular here in NZ. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Shelley. Good on you for taking it up again. Hope your dad is doing well and his face is healing up OK

Well ladies, I'm off now to get myself some tea. Might do some kumara rostis and grilled tomatoes. It's getting cold now, so must turn the heat pump on.

Have a fantastic Wednesday Pamela and Shelley.