Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-05-2023, 08:17 AM   #1

sunday daily

Good morning ladies,

Cant believe its Sunday again!! Thh weekend goes far too quickly!! Had a nice weekend, the weather yesterday was beautiful. I was out mantrailing with Robyn and she is doing amazing!! the trainer gave her a long trail yesterday which newbies dont normally do but she aced it!! Had a few distractions as well before we even started such as 2 horses appearing from different directions. SHe gave them a bark but i moved her out of sight of them so she didnt spook them. We went to the inlaws later and then home. Todays job is clearing the garage out as it has got so much rubbish in it along with the bikes.

Dinly, how are your sinuses? My hayfever is still playing up but i got tablets from the chemist that have really helped but they have ran out and the chemist dont have any in either!! Need to just keep trying i guess. Are your antibiotics helping you now? How is Janna feeling? Her bug seems to be lasting for a while!! Hope she is feeling better.

Shelley, glad you had a good week at work. I hope the doll fair goes well today. Your 3 day trip sounds good as well with your friends

Have a great day ladies