Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-05-2023, 06:21 AM   #1

drizzly satudayf

Good morning ladies,

Its a bit drizzly here today and hoping it dries up so we get out to test ride the bikes. Not really been up to much to be honest. Birmingham was good seeing my team. The dinner on Wednesday night wasnt so good but never mind!! Hayfever is still a nightmare and cannot get a doctors appointment to see if i can get anthing stringer for it and also get my nose checked out. How is Janna feeling now? Hopefully she is over her tummy bug

Dinky, please be careful being out and about at that time with Janna. Thats soo good of you to do it though and make sure she is safe. Have you spoken to your cousin this week?

Shelley, i know whats its like with life getting in the way! I do hope you enjoy your celebrations today and the church service tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-05-2023, 07:01 AM   #2

Re: drizzly satudayf

Morning Pamela and hello Dinky.
Sunny here at the moment.
Hope you manage to get out on the bikes.
Glad Birmingham went well, what a shame the meal wasn't so good.
Dinky, i thought the same as Pamela, that the walj to the bus stop sounds scary.