Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-04-2023, 07:13 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Good morning Ladies,

Its lovely here at the moment but the forecast is for rain which i am kind of glad of as my hayfever has been awful the last week or so!!

We took the girls for a 10mile walk yesterday which they loved, they got to go into the local loch for a paddle and a cool down, Robyn was on her new long line which meant she could run about more which she loved. Mia was enjoying the run around too on her extendable lead. I dont trust Robyn on one of them as she has previously snapped one so not taking the chance again!! We went and looked at motorbikes yesterday and we are test riding one each next weekend. I dont think i will be buying it though but it will be nice to test ride it.

I need to go buy new trainers today and we are going to see my dad. Also need to get the girls out for their walk which will be shorter to let them recover from yesterday as thats the biggest walk we have done with them.

Dinky, has your roof stayed leak free? I do hope the quakes havent been too bad and you are all ok. It must be frightening when it happens. Did you get something yummy yesterday? I do hope you treated yourself!!

Shelley, i hope all is good with you and your family. How are the pups doing? All good i hope.

Have a lovely sunday ladies