Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
22-04-2023, 01:42 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Good morning ladies and welcome to the weekend. It's nearly midday here and after raining all day yesterday and all through the night, the weather has started to clear up .I might go and do a bit of washing shortly - just light things though, as they'll be the only things that will dry outside. We've still had no flooding ,despite all the rain, but I'm not ready to say that Declan has fixed the problem yet. I don't want to tempt fate. Janna started work at 8;30 this morning ,so I'm all on my own with 4 miserable looking cats......................and a whole pile of quakes unfortunately. We started having earthquakes yesterday. They stopped during the night ,but we've had another one this morning and my poor cats are freaked out. They're not huge ,but enough to give the house a good shaking and are very shallow. They are all close by this area too. i think I must be sitting directly on a fault line !!! I'm also starving and there's no decent food in the house. I just feel like something yummy so I may have to go down to the local bakery shortly. That's the worst thing about only shopping once a fortnight - you tend to run out of food before the period is up. I've got food and veges for tea, but I really feel like a biscuit or three I'm pleased that the feral cat killing competition for kids 14 and under has been cancelled due to public outrage. I just can't understand the mentality of the organizers of such an event.

PAMELA,I hope the spell of nice sunny weather continues for the weekend. It must be lovely to get together with everyone from the bike club again. Has Melanie heard about her job yet ? I'm keeping everything crossed for her that she gets it. She sounds like a nice girl. I bet you and Robyn are looking forward to the 24th. Not long to go now. Has Mia done anything like that as well ? They're both such lovely girls, Pamela, even though they were both a bit naughty on their walk the other day. Hope Harris and Skye are continuing to do well.

SHELLEY, I'm not sure whether you're still at the van and are coming home this weekend. If so, I hope you have a safe journey home I also hope that you and the pups had a great time. I know you went on some lovely walks and had some nice meals as well. Still, it's always nice to get home again and sleep in your own bed. When is your next trip away ?

Well ladies, I'm heading off to the corner bakery now to see what they've got. Gotta have something sweet and chocolatey.

Have a great weekend Pamela and Shelley.