Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-12-2010, 12:16 PM   #81

Re: Cute Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobster
Yes, but this was stated in a separate thread on a separate day. I know I can't be the only member who doesn't visit every day, read every thread, or remember what was said on every thread. From the way the thread with the kitten pics was worded, I had know way of knowing it wasn't a rescued female (I mean who intentially breeds and doesn't know how far along the female is???)

Point being, its isn't always that people are condoning it, they perhaps just don't know.

I know what you mean I visit most days and I miss loads of info..............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
I could try but I really dont think I'd be any good at writting an article like that.
Go on give it a go you wrote a beautiful and most informative article on health. You could try it out on us via PM before posting the finished article. But you can have editorial control.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
19-12-2010, 01:16 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobster
Yes, but this was stated in a separate thread on a separate day. I know I can't be the only member who doesn't visit every day, read every thread, or remember what was said on every thread. From the way the thread with the kitten pics was worded, I had know way of knowing it wasn't a rescued female (I mean who intentially breeds and doesn't know how far along the female is???)

Point being, its isn't always that people are condoning it, they perhaps just don't know.
Think what may have happened is that the wee cat was caught by one of the other males at an earlier date which
the OP didnt know about. She saw or knew about the mating 10 days previously & took her dates from there. I cant help thinking how uncomfortable it must have been when heavily pregnant to be mated again. How could the vet not have known the cat was
much further on than 10 days? Did i misread the OP had taken the cat to the vet? If she was running with the other cats when in season which she must have been then the kittens could have had different sires.

How could you miss a female cat in season?

I miss loads too Rachel & i visit quite often

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
19-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Go on give it a go you wrote a beautiful and most informative article on health. You could try it out on us via PM before posting the finished article. But you can have editorial control.
I've made a start on it - posting it in a seperate thread (you can all add bits then we'll transfer it all onto the one post and ask the mods to put the article in the article section)

Edit: Posted here http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=37894

(It's kind of very long)