Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
10-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #1

Chunkey News

Chunkey should have been neutered today. My friend who was supposed to take us was taken to hospital on Monday, At first they suspected a stroke but it turns out its his potasium level is wrong. There is no way i can get him too my normal vet its just too far. I think i am going to take him to the same vet group as my brothers. Its slightly dearer but they have a pet ambulance and one spare cage so i can take smokey too. They would be able to do all the cats at the same time but i would have to wait till the end of next month before i can do that. As i would have to buy at least 2 more good quality cages. My friend is ok but they wont let him out until his levels are back too normal. While his wife has been with him i have been looking after his cats and walking his 2 dogs a chocolate lab and a lurcher.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-02-2010, 10:50 PM   #2

Re: Chunkey News

Sorry to hear this news Jane and sorry for your neighbour too. Hope you can get it sorted before any unwanted pregnancies come along.

Catsey Veteran

10-02-2010, 10:59 PM   #3

I am going to try to get the boys done after the holidays. I am watching them like hawks at the moment. They all been very well behaved at the moment not doing the boy thing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-02-2010, 11:00 PM   #4

Oh, that is a shame, Jane. I hope your friend is better soon and the kits can have their ops before any problems come up..

Catsey Veteran

11-02-2010, 12:13 AM   #5

I dont want anymore kittens the ones that i have are little darlings and have nicknames already.