Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Many Birman Cats
07-08-2007, 10:57 AM   #1

Birman Cats Down Under

It seems like forever since I popped in for a visit and I see everything has changed and grown for the better - well done everyone....

I thought I might update with the cats that I currently own....there are a lot of them.....lol.....10 in all.........so....Here are the first three girls....

The oldest girl is a lilac point Birman - she is almost 4 years old and a great show girl - a Gold Champion and mum of Gold Champions.....and yes she is one of my favourites...Her name is Gold Grand Champion Sharada Phoenix Dreaming - "Phoenix" for short. She was born dead and revived in an icecream box of very warm water....against all odds....very purry and friendly girl but bossy with the other cats....

Next is her half sister a blue point Birman - she is 3 years old and an even better show girl - very smoochy - She was Birman Cat of the Year last year in Victoria, Her name is CCCofA Champion,Gold Champion Sharada Moonlight Dreamer (Honours) - "Melody" for short. Currently she is Interstate in NSW visiting with a rather special Birman Boy called Ben....lol....she has numerous friends around the show world and I do miss her chattie nature and hope she comes home soon....

Third is my seal point Birman - Silver Champion Dejavu Miss Molly - "Molly" for short - she is a 2.5 years old girl and has stepped back from the show ring for the moment to produce a litter - due on 25th August - her best feature is her intense deep blue eye colour and he wonderful quirky nature.....she is a real character....last year she had a litter and one of her daughters has been adopted by the Parkinson Family and she has been a great show cat in the Neuter/Spey Ring - currently leading in two different societies - you can see I enjoy showing my beauties but actually first and foremost I love them as my pets and love to see them in really good pet homes.....

Here is a recent photo of "Molly" - not really showing off her Supreme Exhibit in Show at her very last outing.....

I hope you enjoy them....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
07-08-2007, 11:11 AM   #2

Re: Birman Cats Down Under

How lovely that you have popped into to see us again I do hope we will now see more of you and your lovely cats? You have some stunners and have every right to be so very proud of them! Looking forward to seeing your other furbabies

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Many Birman Cats
07-08-2007, 11:25 AM   #3

OK - Continuing right along - here are 3 more of my girls...

This blue point is Silver Champion Sharada Inya Dreams - "Inya" for short....she is just the sweetest little girl - probably my current favourite for that reason - she sleeps with me every night and is very like a dog in that she will come running from where ever she is when you call her name...Inya is a daughter to Phoenix - she has also done a lot of winning and is well on her way to Gold Champion and has had one litter - last year she produced a little boy - called Sharada Makin Dreams who was hown as a kitten and looks like being Kitten of the Year for 2007 - he is now a spoiled pet with Janet Mitchell....the way to go....

Also living inside with me as one of my four absolute house pets is the seal tabby point - Sharada Impossible Dream - call name "Ellie" Her name says it all - she was sired by a desexed boy - yes that's right - her dad had been desexed 3 days before he mated her mum - another Phoenix bubbie - and the result was 5 kittens. Ellie is only just on 5 months old and also has the same sweet nature that comes from that family - she is lying on the computer desk as I type and is another bed mate at night time.....

To make up the trio I will also include my one and only Blue Cream Tortoiseshell Point lady - Double Grand Champion Sharada Rainbow Sky - "Sky" - she is possessing the same quirky naughtie tortie nature that all torties seem to be the possessors of....and blessed with real character....I am hoping to have a litter from her this season and already have a permanent home lined up for her to retire too - she is quite young - not yet 2 years old. A very pretty lady...

OK - I have three more to share but may keep them until later......lol......enjoy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
07-08-2007, 11:49 AM   #4

Good to 'see' you again. Your cats are stunning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
07-08-2007, 12:14 PM   #5

they are stunning kitties. Phoenix has earned the 'right' to be a little bossy after her ordeal I think.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
07-08-2007, 02:21 PM   #6

Hello & welcome back!!

Your cats are stunning it's no surprise that they do so well on the show bench!!!

Look forward to seeing the others.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
07-08-2007, 04:51 PM   #7

how nice it is to see you again and thanks for popping on and lovely pictures of your cats

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-08-2007, 11:14 AM   #8

Hi Heather ..... it's lovely to see you here again!

You joined Catsey (then Catpages) almost from the start and we all admired your stunning photos of your cats. It's lovely to have an update of them for our newer members.

I do hope you will continue to pop in to Catsey occasionally so that we may see more of your lovely cats....