Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-04-2008, 07:18 PM   #21

Re: Jennie - Leigh

Oh Kelly, I am so very very sorry for your loss, big hugs xxx
R.I.P. Jenny xxx

What an absolutely disgusting thing to have happened to her and you, words actually fail me. I am so sorry xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
01-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #22

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful baby.
I can't imagine how you must be feeling, you will both be in my thoughts. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
01-04-2008, 07:54 PM   #23

I am so very, very sorry for your tragic loss

RIP pretty girl, sleep well x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
01-04-2008, 09:10 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
I've just got in from work and seen this. What a shocking thing to happen to Jennie-Leigh, how tragic to have her die in your arms like that. The poor love, to suffer because of an idiot's disrespect for life. I hope the newspaper story gets front page and the morons are caught.
Thank you, I hope it's at least a big enough piece so that it's noticable, i'll let you know when it's printed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
OMG!!!! I am so sorry toread this Random. Big hugs to you, your sister and all the family over this horrendous tragedy.

Someone set their Greyhound on my baby a good few years back. He was in a terrible state and lived for about a week. It was heartbreaking because his brother pined and whined all the time. When we brought him home for one night Tigger wouldn't go any where near him and we knew he was going to die. It is the most sickening thing to do and I really feel for all of you at this time. Nothing ever came of it even though it was reported.
You know where we are if you should need us.

Poor poor baby Jennie. RIP Little girl X
Thank you bc, this is what i'm afraid of, that nothing will be done. The others seem ok and they have each other but we showed them her body as advised by the vet as it is supposed to help them recognise that she is dead and not just disappeared. We decided to bring her home to bury in the garden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
So sorry to hear this

If it was me and I found out who did it they would be beaten with a baseball bat (sorry if that sounds too strong) but they are scum.

Random if you don't find out who did this, please have some comfort that Karma will play a big part one day.
Thank you Emma, I just hope we find out who did it for sure, that's all i'm saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Oh Kelly, I am so very very sorry for your loss, big hugs xxx
R.I.P. Jenny xxx

What an absolutely disgusting thing to have happened to her and you, words actually fail me. I am so sorry xxx
Thank you Elaine. x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklizzy
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful baby.
I can't imagine how you must be feeling, you will both be in my thoughts. xxx
Thank you pinklizzy. x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
I am so very, very sorry for your tragic loss

RIP pretty girl, sleep well x
Thank you Fran. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
01-04-2008, 09:48 PM   #25

What a lovely thing to do, a) showing your cats her body so they accept her death, and b) bringing her home to bury her. We did that with ours. The neighbour had a very large garden and she wanted us to bury our cats in her garden so four of them are in there. It is nice to have that ritual of a burial but so very hard too. X big hugs to you X

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
01-04-2008, 09:53 PM   #26

I am shocked at your sad news Random, I cant imagine how you are coping with this... RIP Jennie x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-04-2008, 10:15 PM   #27

Quote:
What a lovely thing to do, a) showing your cats her body so they accept her death, and b) bringing her home to bury her. We did that with ours. The neighbour had a very large garden and she wanted us to bury our cats in her garden so four of them are in there. It is nice to have that ritual of a burial but so very hard too. X big hugs to you X
Oh I agree: I made the mistake of not showing Misty when I brought Sultan home from the vets to bury; all she knew was that he had gone and never came home; she obviously grieved and went looking for him for quite awhile....when Dandy died I did show Patches and Leia, so they knew.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-04-2008, 10:33 PM   #28

Yes, I did likewise with Darcy. I showed him to Fifi and Balie and although on the face of it they didn't seem bothered, I think there was some kind of long term recognition of what had happened.

Keep talking about it Kelly until the initial pain and horror is out of your system, I have found that a big healer on a couple of occasions.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
01-04-2008, 11:10 PM   #29

Oh no, how absolutely terrible and sickening. Can't blame the dog really, but his owner must be some kind of sick person to do that. I really am so very sorry. Poor little cat and how awful for all of you. ((hugs))

I certainly hope something can be done about the sick individual who allowed this to happen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
01-04-2008, 11:19 PM   #30

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Oh I agree: I made the mistake of not showing Misty when I brought Sultan home from the vets to bury; all she knew was that he had gone and never came home; she obviously grieved and went looking for him for quite awhile....when Dandy died I did show Patches and Leia, so they knew.
Thank you, I didn't do it when we lost Nipper and her brother Tucker pined and looked for her for quite a while afterward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
I am shocked at your sad news Random, I cant imagine how you are coping with this... RIP Jennie x
Thank you Donna, i'm just trying to keep my mind off it but I can't seem to think of anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Yes, I did likewise with Darcy. I showed him to Fifi and Balie and although on the face of it they didn't seem bothered, I think there was some kind of long term recognition of what had happened.

Keep talking about it Kelly until the initial pain and horror is out of your system, I have found that a big healer on a couple of occasions.
Thank you Yola. I can't imagine how frightened she must have been and the pain she was in. I've a full day of uni tomorrow too.