Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #1

Thursday morning if I'm quick

Morning all - sunny here but spotting rain ......

You will see for another thread that I am bereft this morning, my darling Kizzy is at the vet. I feel sort of empty and odd and about to fall asleep or cry, but I am sure she will be OK. Waiting for the call to go and pick her up so may not make calligraphy this afternoon.

Hope all are well and dry and safe?

Catsey Veteran

13-02-2014, 12:59 PM   #2

Re: Thursday morning if I'm quick

Oh meant to say ......... isn't Catsey useful??? The vet I saw mentioned having seen Kizzy last year for something wrong with her leg. I couldn't remember it at all, but the vet did say that if she needed Metacam there may be some left from last year (and there is). I had to search the forum to find out what had happened and now of course I remember it all.

Thanks, Catsey!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-02-2014, 02:09 PM   #3

Aww Angie, I hope kizzy is ok!!

Iam in a good mood today, got a meeting lined uo to go along to in work so looking forward to that.

As some of you know as well, I do homechecks for Springer rescue Scotland and I have now been asked to help the coordinators out with pre calls and going through applications for people to fond out if they are still interested

Catsey Veteran

13-02-2014, 02:25 PM   #4

Thanks Pamela. Well done with further work for Springer Rescue.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-02-2014, 05:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Oh meant to say ......... isn't Catsey useful??? The vet I saw mentioned having seen Kizzy last year for something wrong with her leg. I couldn't remember it at all, but the vet did say that if she needed Metacam there may be some left from last year (and there is). I had to search the forum to find out what had happened and now of course I remember it all.

Thanks, Catsey!
Evening almost, sorry went straight to sleep - I use catsey a lot to remind myself of things and events its like a diary of my life really.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-02-2014, 05:30 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Aww Angie, I hope kizzy is ok!!

Iam in a good mood today, got a meeting lined uo to go along to in work so looking forward to that.

As some of you know as well, I do homechecks for Springer rescue Scotland and I have now been asked to help the coordinators out with pre calls and going through applications for people to fond out if they are still interested
Hey that's brilliant news really good, glad you are enjoying it. Try not to let it take over I got so engrossed in cats protection I got swamped as did Smudgley (using catsey as the diary more obvious with hindsight) but good on you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #7

I'm Late I'm Late… feeling a bit like the White Rabbit here!

Just saw Angie's note about Kizzy and went to read the thread. Scary when our fur-kids do things like that to us!

I've been having a clean through as I have 2 special visitors tomorrow. Two friends I did my nurse training with 30 years ago are coming to see me. We lost touch after qualifying and we went to our different hospitals to carry on our careers. It was a wonderful co-incidence that my sister got chatting to another Welsh supporter at the Las Vegas Rugby 7's and it turned out that it was Julie, my old mate. So we chatted via texts and she is still in touch with Sharon another from our set and they are coming here tomorrow!!!

Hope you are keeping dry, I bet there's lots of wet towels in the doggy homes! see you tomorrow xx