Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-07-2008, 09:19 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Thursday

Morning all!

Dry, warm and overcast here today with rain forecast by lunchtime so hopefully my washing will dry before it arrives.

Just the usual around the house to do today and hopefully some ironing later.

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
31-07-2008, 09:32 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Thursday

Weather same here too Mags, sticky at times.
Need to change the bedding later so hoping for a dry spell to put the washing outside.
Ceri has an appointment in hospital neurology dept later, so have to drive him there. Cervical spondylosis which is causing his hands to become numb, not much they can do at the mo but needs to be monitored.
Things are looking better for my mam tho, she doesn't need an angiogram after all Cardiac docs think she's recovering nicely... phew, relief!
Righto. Let's get going and do my chores. C.U. L8R, in geek speak ,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
31-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #3

I'm sleeping so badly at the moment. I have a poor sleep pattern at the best of times but at the moment it's just awful. This muggy weather is making the bedroom seem stuffy even with the windows open and I'm just getting over a chest infection which has been making my breathing rather laboured when lying down. I've tried propping myself up with another pillow or two but then I get a stiff neck!

Last night my sleep was disturbed about 6 or 7 times and I feel shattered. Perhaps I'll manage a little nap after lunch, sitting in the armchair listening to the radio, that should make me feel a bit livelier I hope.

Hope you're all enjoying your day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-07-2008, 04:33 PM   #4

Hi, ladies! Cloudy and humid again today, 27C right now with a chance of rain in the afternoon. If not, have to water my garden, and my neighbors, who is out of town. Something...raccoon, opossum?...has half- eaten three green tomatoes and left the remnants in plain sight!! I do have wildlife problems... The usual market run, nothing planned especially for the rest of the day, just chilling out...

PP: excellent news about your mam!!
MrsH: hope you can get a nap and a sounder sleep tonight...

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #5

Phew, it's dull and rainy here but still REALLY humid. I had loads of chips for lunch so definitely am off to the gym this evening to work it all off

Work has been madly busy both for me and the rest of the office. Au pair is currently amusing the boys in the garden while their dinner cooks so I've stolen a moment on here